No announcement yet.

SNESA3: World War 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Billy, what I think but I could be wrong is there were not an excess amount of gernade launchers in the '70's. Now if there weren't, Italy certianly could not fill bunkers wioth them in a month. I am just saying I don't think it is accuarte to the time frame. Altough I am just guessing so don't pay attetion to me

Comment

The Indian Scouts runs back to the generals to report a large Chinese force approaching. The generals quickly sends the entire force into the trenches so the Chinese cannot tell there numbers.

The Head General calls the Navy and asks for backup. The navy offers to send 1000 gunboats. A man is sent on horseback to go tell the workers to double there efforts. The man returns telling them that the defense can now be done within the month.

The Generals try to think of something to do. The gunboats will take 3 weeks to get here and the defense will take just as long. So if there is a way to hold them off that long they won't have to be eating with chopsticks too soon. They may be able to hold them off with the soldiers but they need to have most of them for the defense to be off much use.

I guess we have no choice. Send for the bombers. The new ones may put a dent in them.

A young Indian of the age 17 peers out the trench at the evil Chinese. He readies his weapon and puts his finger on the trigger. He did not want to die but he did not want India to become communist. That is where his loyalties lied with the Republic and he was ready to die for it. The Chinese moved within range of his weapon he fired before he knew what he was doing. A Chinese officers falls off his horse and men quickly tend to him and the Chinese start to fire.

The Indian Generals dive into the trenches. A young man had fired and started an all out war. More Chinese men were dying then Indians because they were in trenches but the Chinese army was twice as large. Indian Bombers came overhead and blew up several tanks which were almost in range. The fighters chased down the bombers after a short time but the bombers were falling onto Chinese troops. The Chinese tanks got in range of the trenches and started firing on them. The generals directed the men back to the defenses it was there only hope. All but the machine gunners ran they stayed and were firing and the Chinese foot men and taking them out quickly while very few died. The Machine Gunner were wiped out after a while by the Chinese fighters, tanks, and arterially took them out. The Chinese pull back unaware rather the Indian defenses were ready and decided to rest and send scouts.

Meanwhile on the southern tip of India the much large Indian Navy was destroying the Chinese Navy. The fast gunships which made up most of The Indian Navy could avoid the battle ships and hurt them pretty bad. While The Indian Battleships were in equal amount to The Chinese and they were going blow for blow. The gunships however were making for an easy Indian victory.

The Indian nukes were being aimed at Beijing. While the great nuclear missile defense was ready to take down the equal amount of Chinese nukes. The Indians didn't want to fire there own because they and China had the most nukes and a nuclear war could easily destroy the world. So a message was sent to the leader of China to request an agreement to not let this turn into a nuclear war.

**Secret**

Indira Gandhi sends an emissary to the Russian leader. While she knows they are not part of the allied force she thought they may plan an invasion together to take the Chinese by suprise. As they both have key offensive positions against them.

Comment

((isn't there a rule about no consecutive attack posts? Russia didn't give me a chance to respond))
        First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
        Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

If there isn't there should be
          Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

ok i've been away for a while (whoa diablo 2 is addictive) but im back and would like to join as Canada.

Comment

**Secret**

Indria Ghandi pleas to Cananda to send Air help agianst China. India envys there air force and will repay Cananda with Navy and Army help if they help them now.

Comment

"Sir we have recieved a request from India for air support."

"Uhumm"ponered prime minister Trudeau " air support will be sent tonight to aid the Indians at 0700 hours. Only the Northern f-111 fighters will be sent for now. More will be deployed if need, but we cannot risk it for now. They will be accompanied by bobmers. One bomber for every 10 fighters."

In short

500 hundered Northern f-111 and 50 bandit bombers will be sent aid India. That reprasents anout one quarter of Canada's airforce. Trudeau plans to make sure india repays.

ooc: please tell me if the numbers are unrealistic.

Comment

Oh cr*p. I need someone to update me. Is anyone attacking British holdings?!

Anyway, Britain calls all her forces together to defend her Empire and Britain for now. This defensive stance is to wait for a build up of American forces to invade Germany.

Also, why haven't I got land in North Africa? Monty beat Rommel in North Africa! I want Monty! :sad:

Churchill
                  Quote:"He who has not learned to obey cannot be a great leader."

Comment

if it's any consolation they haven't got rommel.
                    Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

OOC:
                      ((isn't there a rule about no consecutive attack posts? Russia didn't give me a chance to respond))
                      If there isn't there should be
                      Okay, I'll remember that in future

Soviet Ministry of Information

The Foreign Ministry of the USSR today despatched a diplomatic message to China, demanding that they cease aggression aginst the Soviet and Indian peoples immediately and unconditionally.

Classified

General Secretary Tacticus has met the Indian envoy and agreed to their proposal of a joint invasion of China. More Soviet troops and aircraft are being sent to the Eastern Front.

The Soviet Union sends a message via it's ambassador to the US, proposing that the two nations should work together to ensure the defeat of fascism.

Comment

Soviet Union sends 4 Infantry Corps (400 000 troops), 1 Tank Regiment (900 tanks) and 1 fighter wing (250 aircraft) to liberate the Baltic Republics.

Comment

High level Canadian officials would like to meet with the Russian governement to dicuss a attack on China. Canada would like to supply the airforce for this attack in hiopes russia could supply the land troups. Naval troups would be joined.

oh yeah THIS IS SECRET

Comment

Classified:

The Russian government agrees to meet with the Canadians for strategy discussions.

Comment

The US agrees to work hand in hand with the communists against fascism.

Reality Police

The Chinese navy must be beaten be4 an invasion can begin

Comment

Classified:

The Soviet Politburo votes for a total mobilization of the Soviet economy. All production will now be directed toward military ends, apart from food & essential civilian items (e.g. clothing).

General Secretary Tacticus has ordered Soviet High Command to begin laying plans for an invasion of Manchuria and Korea. Prepartions are epected to be complete in a few months.

Comment

Working...
                                X