Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by High Lord J
    I got spain
    ((OOC:I already took them on the first page, but if you wait a while Portugal might become independent soon.))

Spanish rebels are attacking Madrid from all sides! It is only a matter of time before the government is toppled! The dictator "Caesaro" prays that the Chinese come in time to save his nation, and prevent a split.

The rebels headed by King Fernando VII hope for British and American aid to help fight off fascism and become an allied power.

Comment

woa question...... what nation is africa under? theres no listing as i see..
      Death will come one way or other, its only a matter of when i choose it.

Comment

China tell the leader of spain to escape to Italy for the time being. Chinese army's are on there way to retake spain if she falls under the capitalists.

Spain has full support of China's forces.

100,000 ground troops are sent to spain along with 200 mammoth tanks.

The chinese fleet that is going to spain halts at north africa.

Unloading troops.

We will conquer all is declared by the minister of china.

China begins to move the bulk of her military toward russia. The surprise attack is just what it was a surprise and russia loses a few border cities. .... Waiting for someone to work it

China's massive populace has hundreds of parades through out her lands.

Spain shall not fall.

Comment

how about a color key?

Comment

OOC: In NES's like this i'm afraid the art is more in the storytelling than the game. noone figures out the battle calculations but the reality police wil get you if you take too much.

"Preparing our attack sir"
            "Hit 'em with everything we've got."
            At the end of the exchange several ships were sinking in the water, the admiral found the american ships and counted pff the chinese vessles. several were missing, among them 5 troop carriers. The admiral cursed.
            Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

Skilord if you are still there please post a color key because I am find the map confusing without one

Comment

heh cool

Chinese forces saw the american sips coming but refused to retreat. They blocked the americans as the light frigates landed on north africa.

as The chinese forces tried to hold as long as possible

The chinese troops moved inland fast and quiet. along with them were 2 tanks.

The Chinese navy began to break.

They were told to retreat but the Admiral was more honorable then that. He kept fighting. Taking a destroyer for a destroyer.

30 minutes after the battle started the battle was over the Chinese limped home with 2 destroyers, 4 heavy frigates,2 aircraft carriers and 3 battleships.
                The americans were also hurt by the battle. There pacific fleet would take months to be at full strength

Heh that ok with you SKILORD

Comment

hi can i join in on this?
                  hi all

Comment

if so can i get the ole italiano's?

mama mia thats a spicy meata balla
                    hi all

Comment

Color Key is up! Right next to each nnations name is their color.

I hate making color keys.
                      Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

All Axis members PM me, We'll strategize
                        First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                        Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

"So We Stopped hem at Midway?" The President asked.
                          "Yes sir the chinese navy had to limp home but we only have one battlegroup and our 40 troop carriers in the pacific now, at least untuil BattleGroup P2 is repaired."
                          "And the atlantic?"
                          "Not so good, they got 5 troop carriers past us, it's less than they sent but still enough to end the resistance."
                          "We don't have what it takes to hit their coastline sir. It'll take a while before we get that far..... if we get that far. The Brits are the only ones in any position for an offensive on land. Australia is unfortunately close to their holdings."
                          "If it wern't for midway we'd be close too. so we can only attack their fleet?"
                          "Affirmative."
                          "When?"
                          "No time soon."
                          "What about the rest of the axis?"
                          Maybe we could sneak some troops to Italian Africa."
                          "Try it."

Comment

MAN I want SKILORD on my side

REALITY POLICE spain can't switch sides, no treaties rule, Spain can switch governments though
                            First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                            Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

The Reich, now with a british enemy instead of friend (which would have been killer because cb is so damn good at friggin writin') begins submission bombing on England now with the knowledge that had Hitler the first kept it up a week longer, the british were going to submit the surrender notice, and the 3rd Reich would have won. (it is a fact, Hitler decided to attack Russia, and the Soviet ally made Britain unwilling to surrender.) Under the treaty of Versailles, the Germans don't use biological weapons and are claiming that Nuclear weapons are tied to this as well. Germany warns the Nation of America not to drop any more nukes, and further notes that millions of people are being bombarded by radioactivity from these weapons.

Germany requests that the international cartographer update the map!!!!

German Navy destroys all western English ports and sets up U-Boat blocades in the English Channel. British shipbuilding facilities operating at about 20% of normal.

Germany gains more african territory through propaganda and coercion. New "Hitler money" is worth it's amount in pounds of gold.

Germany starts the "Breed out the bad" program, non-aryan men in captured territory will now be put in disease rooms, given some form of contagious plague, then be parachuted down over enemy territory.

German scientists develop a concentrated beam of light, more commonly known as a laser, German bombs are the most accurate in the world thanks to this advance. Combined with China's infrared tech, this would be even more effective, wanna trade china?

Comment

Working...
                              X