No announcement yet.

Frontier Imperial Dip 1 Fall 1865 Moves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah, your request for help against the Russian was just a diversion so you could take my Balkan SCs while I bounced around uselessly in Russia. Your trechery will not be forgotten Austrian.
    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
    -Joan Robinson

Comment

That is such crap Sultan, I asked for you to attack Geo from BKU to break support from SEV and with Mos supporting War at the time SEV should have been Austrian's back a few seasons ago. But mysterously all of a sudden after seasons of Mos supporting War Boshko somehow figured out that Sev needed a little extra support that turn and of coarse I bounced. You did attack Grg to draw support but then you ratted my plan out to Boshko to support Sev from Mos which in fact left War wide open to takeover. AND I am still kicking myself cause I had a feeling you were going to rat me out and the French Prime Minister who I was talking this over with said I should have gone with the War attack instead cause the Sultan cannot be trusted, but I stood by our so called alliance at the time and got ratted.
      Now YOU will pay the price for your turncoat events.
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

You do realize I haven't talked to the Czar in years no?

Though if that information indirectly leaked out...
        "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
        -Joan Robinson

Comment

Nice..............responded like a true politician.
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

The Sultan does not stoop so low as to engage in politics. Witness, his empire was once at war with all of its neighbors, except China at the same time. Now, the war has ended against England, whom the Sultan deems sufficiently driven away from Mecca. Your fate will be more gruesome since the cause of our war has less to do with territory. I should have crushed Austria when I had the Russians on my side.
            -Joan Robinson

Comment

You will never crush Austria, you don't have enough intellect to do it.

Comment

Before Holland is wiped out for good, could someone please contact King Chaz I and ask him to supply the Austrians some Dutch cheese to go with all that whine...

What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Perhaps you would not be so quick to say that Austrian fool if you knew what I have planned (evil grin).
                  -Joan Robinson

Comment

I see you finally got back from fulfilling those easy government contracts to voice your minimal insignificant rhetoric.

Comment

Sultan,
                      If the dog wouldn't have stopped to take a piss he would have caught the rabbit too.

Comment

Working...
                      X