Frontier Imperial Dip 1 Fall 1865 Moves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and BTW, Build F Con
    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
    -Joan Robinson

Comment

yes, but I retreated Mer (which is in Guatemala on the map) OTB
      "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Ah... I see... (Relying on a map is not always good.)
        "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
        -Joan Robinson

Comment

This is heating up.
          USA, how foolish are you. Do you really think Japan and China for that matter are going to leave you alone. Japan has to control the Pacific, look at history. Once Japan controls the Pacific, where do you think he is going next, don't let the mighty USA become a puppet country. Revisit World War Domination to review just how fast Japan can crush the USA.
          USA be advised, China's and Japan's policy will be to let you overextend and then rip you apart like a virgin.
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Thanks for your advice
            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Cute. I have not had any problems sharing control of the Pacific with another major power. I will continue to do so. I do have problems with European consolidation, however. Europe may look small on the map, but it has the highest concentration of SCs on the board. Anyone that has access to that may very well solo in this game.
              "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
              -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

Ha Ha,
                Now begins the diversionary tactics, "don't look at my backyard because look what is going on over there".
                Fact: China and Japan are VERY close allies.
                Fact: China is moving Westward and building lots of fleets.
                Fact: Japan controls the East and the Pacific.
                Fact: China and Japan are back to back powers.
                __________________________________________________ __
                Conclusion: USA's ass is grass and is about to be mowed.

France and Austria are allies and we are back to back, Austria is going East and France is trying to handle the West, difference being China and Japan are alot more concentrated and growing at a substantial rate with no slow down in the immediate sight.

Draw your own conclusions:
                Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

THe USA and I have had a very strong agreement since the beginning of the game. I don't mess with the western hemisphere, and he doesn't mess with the eastern hemisphere. Early on in the game, I simply could have kept him out of the Pacific by taking Hawaii. However, I ceded control of the region to him for better relations.

As you have already stated, France and Austria are allies, back to back. Currently, the two of you dominate Europe and Africa. Austria only has a few regions it can exploit (Russia) before it runs into the defenses Turkey and China have erected. Once France and Austria have been stymied in their attempts to push east, where else do you think they can go? I doubt they'll simply remain where they are, when Brazil and the USA are just a few short moves to their west.
                  You should also note that France and Austria are much closer to consolidating their theaters than China and Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by MDR
                    Cute. I have not had any problems sharing control of the Pacific with another major power.
                    What about the three times you stabbed me, after we had agreed on three seperate occassions to a division of the Pacific?

Comment

You were trying to convince the USA to attack me...possibly others, as well.

Comment

The question is MDR, as the leader of the Japanese, do you have a stronger agreement/alliance with China or USA, it will come down to that and your answer has to be China.
                        As the leader of Austria we have to expand to meet the Chinese aggression and with the Sultan lying to me when I asked for his help with Russia obviously made himself a target. The premier of France has gone way out of his way to not be a target of the USA, but the USA leader is young and inexperienced in such diplomatic ventures however, you sir are an extremely distinguished politician but with the USA eyes at least on your every move, the surprise attack that we know the Japanese are able to do, might be extinguished before it happens.

Comment

You have forgotten another option. That I can work with both of them.

France is already the USA's target, since he has control of most of the atlantic, and a good chunk of the Caribbean.

I have no desire to harm a neighbor that can curb European aggression.

Comment

I never tried to convince the US to attack you, i just warned them that you might stab him as you had already stabbed me before. Of course then he stabbed me on 3 consecutive turns, but hey, there you go...

Comment

Originally posted by Defiant
                              but the USA leader is young and inexperienced in such diplomatic ventures however

"Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

See..........................
                                The young leader already sleeping at the diplomatic proceedings.
                                Young Americans will be Bi-lingeral soon, Japanese as a second language.

Comment

Working...
                                X