Apolyton D&D: SF's PBEM.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDIT: Post removed
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Sheesh, why would Dorlin wants to run after the wimpy elf?
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• To finish him off.

Btw, I have broken up with my fiance of 5 years this week. These two things may or may not have much to do with one another.

Still, it isn't all bad.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
          Btw, I have broken up with my fiance of 5 years this week. These two things may or may not have much to do with one another.

That has to hurt. What happened?
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

• I'll send an email out later this week to the group if that is all right with everyone. Once all this is over.

Comment

• I have been through a similar ordeal, so I know how bad it can be. Take your time.

Comment

• Ok, I should be more active from now on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraith

Well, just remember. You asked for it. I left her a message, and these are a few suggestions "off the top of her tounge".
                  Where exactly is 'her tounge' located? Next to the lounge?

Comment

• --"Where exactly is 'her tounge' located? Next to the lounge?"

Ah, you haven't had the opportunity to fully experinence Menchi Spelling. No one's had to read something she's written (unless someone's been peeking in her cookbook). This is a rather mild example...

On another note, I'm still without internet at home. I won't be able to actually get back to responding to e-mail until Friday at the earliest.
                    On the plus side, my new house is on a new fiber ring, which means my DSL speeds will be significantly improved without a change in price...

Wraith
                    Carpe DM: Sieze the Dungeon Master

Comment

• Ok lads sorry for the delay, I finally have internet at home and will catch up tomorrow.
                      Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

• Ahh, no wonder it has been rather quiet of late.
                        Nearly half our team haven't had net access at home.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm still here as well. I've been reading the other posts so far, and think we're about ready to reboot. Nice that everybody seems to be back.
                          All syllogisms have three parts.
                          Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

• And, as you can probably tell by the silence, the DM is currently overwhelmed by his job sending him to a place that takes about twice as long to drive to. You'd really think that the missed hour or so each day wouldn't matter so much, but it does, for some reason, as I've been completely exhausted at night and not really up for much of anything.

Hopefully after Thursday, I'll be able to return to updates, just as everyone goes on vacation.
                            All syllogisms have three parts.
                            Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

• You have our sympathy and our understanding.

Comment

• So... are we at a pause for whatever reasons, or have I just not been getting the mails?

Wraith
                                This message has been brought to you by the language C and the number F.

Comment

Working...
                                X