X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPDT
    Attached Files

Comment

Okay, I got JB's latest submission from the attachment upload that has now been removed, so he doesn't have to send it again.
      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

A small reminder that all contests will be closed within a few days, so if you had any other submissions, please post them here or send them by e-mail. Thanks!
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Closed? Argh! Hey... I already entered

Comment

Well, since the contest isn't still closed, and the other images on this page look... err...
            quite creative, I'll attach my submission for basic logo.
            Attached Files

Comment

A quick one... 99.9999% credit goes to redbull, though.
              I think his design was pure genius, simple and effective. But I think adding a little sunburst effect makes it just a tad nicer.
              It would be mighty easy to adjust for the different sections as well, just change the text at the button, font is still open too, and I'd even say the colors could be changed. Keeping the same logo, but say, a blue SPDT section, red merchanising etc.
              Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

I agree with Mercator. The background should differ depending on the group it is used for.

Thanks for the complements BTW The sunburst adds that extra thing I couldn't get with Gimp.

Comment

All contests have been closed. The chosen ones will be announced later.

Thanks for your submissions!

Comment

Working...
                  X