Crisis of NWO PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, who's go is it now?
    "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

I do believe it is Jerkwaterbox's go. And my condolences to Soundwave on his failed bid for the Allied presidency. Soundwave, are you in the turtledove PBEM? If not you are welcome to take my place.
      "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
      "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

I'm guessing your France??
        "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

Why yes I am France, would you be interested? I have lost all enthusiasm for the game.
          "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
          "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Hmmmm no i tried France in Single player and its ****e, not offense...
            "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave
              Hmmmm no i tried France in Single player and its ****e, not offense...
              I know
              "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

We all seem to have lost interest in CotNWO again...
                "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Comment

Perhaps we should restart the scenario
                  'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                  - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

I agree. I'll start a new list for players now, and we'll begin again.

Of course, I'll take Europe.

America:
                    Europe: Paul Hanson
                    Russia:
                    China:
                    India:

Comment

I would like to announce my bid for the presidancy of these United States.
                      "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

I'll take Russia
                        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'

Comment

Oh yes let's play 3 turns and then restart, wheee thats funny
                          As soon as one player forgets to play his turn (jerkwaterbox) you all want to restart instead of replacing that one player?

We allready have a list of players with thier own countries, why restart?
                          The only reason I can see is to get rid of some of the players, well that went rather well, I've had it with this.
                          You will have to play without me if you restart, I have no wish to replay the 3 (4?) turns we have played allready.
                          Good luck to everyone, that is if you manage to play more than 3 or 4 turns before you restart again
                          No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Apologies

I'm very sorry Henrik - I honestly forgot that you'd played your turn, and that the game had moved in the last few months

Comment

We could just let Soudwave play Jerkwaterbox's turn?
                              "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

That's a good idea actually. Let's see if he wants it, and if he doesn't want it then we'll have to figure out something else.

Comment

Working...
                                X