No announcement yet.

Crisis of NWO PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Jimmywax: Am I correct in assuming that you won't use this opportunity to open up a few more for America?
    "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Pretty Please can i take the Allies, i dont know what i would be doing, and i have no Terratorial Gains, i just wanna play!

Please
      "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmywax
        I think Case is out of town for a couple weeks yet too. Since I have been his designated player before I think it only right that I do it again in order to keep the game moving.
        Case told me he'll be back in about 3 days from now, so you might want to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by winterfritz

Case told me he'll be back in about 3 days from now, so you might want to wait.
          Oh, in that case I can wait. I thought he said he was going to gone until the 26th. But this is okay, a couple of days won't matter.
          "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
          "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Should we let Soundwave take the Allies? They are supposed to be AI-controlled and all, so I'm not too sure personally. And I think he has some well-hidden territorial ambitions.
            "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Comment

I think you should i dont have any!! HONEST!!

Comment

jerkwaterbox, back from the dead! computer that is.

has my spot been given up? i know it has in all the other games i was playing. if it is still availiable i am willing to play on.
                "The Bible is the greatest sales pitch in history" -Me

"I regret nothing and apologize for less." -My motto

Comment

Not yet. You were China, weren't you? So I do believe it's your go. Henrik posted the save on the previous page, so download it and play whenever you can.

Comment

I don't think we should have a human ruling the Allies.
                    Sorry soundwave
                    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Oh and why is norway a part of the EU in this scenario?

Comment

I have no idea. It's probably to prevent irritating confrontations over troops in EU territory; Andrew removed the city of Geneva, which was in previous versions, because of this very problem.

Comment

I would've gone with norway as an "allied" country myself, but I see the problem...

Comment

It was an Allied city previously.

Comment

But i wanna play

Please

I wanna! Anything... even the Neutrals LOL!!

Comment

Soundwave, sorry but the neutrals or AI would be too powerful in human hands IMHO.

Jerkwaterbox, welcome back! - I sent you several emails and PM's about the Raging Dragon game, but got no responce.
                                'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                                - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Working...
                                X