No announcement yet.

Who will play with me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Xin Yu should be allowed as the Russians. I mean how much can he do with

I am sorry, I couldn't keep that up and keep a straight face. But honestly I would welcome Xin Yu. Maybe we should put this up to a vote.
    "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
    "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Yeah you would welcome Xin Yu into this game lol after all he would be on your side. Frankly the idea scares the crap out of me.
      But i must admit when nemo and Xin squared off there was no japanese intervention. And there is in this. Xin might find himself hard pressed to stop both fronts. It could be intresting.
      Although not my first choice by vote i would have no objections to Xin being welcomed into the fold as the new stalin. No objection but lots of sleepless nights
      And it looks like me and you jimmy are awake at the same time. why am i awake.
      Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

If it is turn 1 then I think I can turn the tide around. If no objections I'll download the saved game and start playing.

Comment

I have no doubt that you can turn the tide. However i have one objection to you downloading the file. Its not your turn
          Its the chinese turn. And while that may not be very significant youve got to give these things a chance
          Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

Well, here is my turn! Sorry, I've been away trying to setup a cable connection to the net for myself, but there have been technical problems with my cable line, cuasing the modem not to get a strong signal. But hyou have the save file.
            Attached Files
            Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Oops, I played the wrong file.

Gee, I wonder if you still want me to play if you know what I have achieved: Moscow, Leningrad, Riga, Kalinin, Minsk (destroyed), Kharkov, Kiev, Rostov, Sevastopol, Washaw, Berlin, Hamburg, Paris, Frankfort, Munich, Vienna, Belgrad, Bucharest, Odessa, Prague. And I haven't done my turn yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Grothgar
                Yeah you would welcome Xin Yu into this game lol after all he would be on your side. Frankly the idea scares the crap out of me.
                Xin might find himself hard pressed to stop both fronts. It could be intresting.
                I was joking when I offered, but if he wants to join and there are no objections, then I will gladly welcome him into the fold.

Grothgar- I do believe that you should get a veto vote, since you have the most to lose by him joining. Then again I just started this game, so I will leave it up to you guys.
                "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
                "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Oh my...

Well, this is going to be rather interesting.

Xin, you are the last person I want to see taking over the Soviet! But, seeing as I laughed my way to the bank as your ally, I suppose it is my turn to line up for the bumrush, eh?

This does really make things interesting for myself indeed. Had I know Xin was playing (no offense Case) I would've played much much differently. Forget about China, they can't do a thing in the way of a heafty advance, and I woulda concentrated far more in hitting the soviets.

However, this just adds to the drama like I had never imagined.
                  Now I basically I have my German ally reduced to a minor nation, and I have to take out 1 civ that is currently ready to fight (soviets), and then by the time that is done (tricking myself intyo thinking i can beat Xin here), I have to continue to single handedly beat the Brits and Ami's! If, not when I beat the Soviet, the Brits and Ami's will be ready with their superior weapons!!!

Boy, I really have my work cut out for me now.

Comment

I think it looks like Xin is in.

FMK- Maybe with the combined might of the Huns and japs, you will be triumphant.
                    "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Just for the hell of it, this is post 400 for me. Wahoo!
                      "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Re: Oh my...

Originally posted by Field Marshal Klesh
                        This does really make things interesting for myself indeed. Had I know Xin was playing (no offense Case) I would've played much much differently. Forget about China, they can't do a thing in the way of a heafty advance, and I woulda concentrated far more in hitting the soviets.
                        None taken
                        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

In light of the current developments, I think I'm going to leave the Chinese to the AI. They'll be dead in a few turns anyway.
                          Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

No, you'll survive since the Japanses needs to fight both the Americans and the Russian. Stay in Lasha and have a cup of tea with his Holiness the Dalai Lama.

Comment

Occupied the whole European Continent. Germany reduced to 6 cities in Africa. Still have about 8 tanks left. Will try my luck at Vladilovstok if I feel that the defense in Europe is adequate (not likely).

I'll finish my turn tomorrow, if I am still the Russian player

Comment

oh man... all hail the Xinster!

Geezus Xin!!!

I would love to come up with something witty to say here, but alas, I am left feeling like a ragdoll. You never cease to amaze me holmes. Friggin' incredible! You might not have to drop a nuke on me after all. The emporer is beginning to see the futility in this fight. Fair is fair though... I'll play till the bitter end!

-FMK.

Comment

Working...
                                X