No announcement yet.

Who will play with me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i dont think that even sums up my amazement. Bloody hell Xin. Mind you i do know how you did it. Using the german events to your advantage.

Motorized infantry that gets destroyed will turn into Red Guard if you have Moscow(?) and then red guard that is destroyed will turn into tanks in Leningrad or Stalingrad(?)

Well i said i have no objections but i have now

Thats truly despicable but i will echo FMK's comments that if i had known Xin would be controlling the Russians i wouldnt have gone for my killer suicide dive that i did because (No offense meant here) i wouldnt have thought that case would be able t do much against me. Xin is another thing though. I would have taken moscow and leningrad and then fortified my positions and awaited the backlash. I Still want Germany in the next PBEM which i feel will be coming on sooner rather than later.

And if Xin is Russia then i want FMK as the japs again see if we cant bring this giant down once and for all.

Well i await my turn with intrest if not joy
    Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

Originally posted by Grothgar

Well i said i have no objections but i have now
      I take that as a no. So who's going to play Russian?
      Last edited by Xin Yu; November 26, 2001, 16:58.

Comment

Just incase you didnt get that lol i meant that as a joke got to be sure hehe. Dont worry ill be sure to worry at your flanks like a caged beast. Carry on demolishing the 3rd Reich. Its an awful regime you know

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

You're gonna have to kill me...

No way Xin, I agreed to you playing as the Soviet, and I'll stick to my guns no matter how much its gonna hurt! Are you implying you're gonna beat me? that easy?!?

And geez Gary, have a little faith, will you?

-FMK.

Comment

Yeah i dont think anything short of a miracle (and that wouldnt help against Xin im sure) would put my status back to Major Power. Xin Fancy going by the historical ww2 next time hehe i mean yeah youll win but it wont be this bad

The only units i will have will be the ones that are homed to my german african cities. All those units i shipped over to take alexandria have been lost with the fall of rome.

Oh well i will have a minor counter attack ready im sure lol

Carry on Xin

Comment

Three cheers for Xin Yu! Who else can destroy civilizations with his mind?
              The strategically impaired,
              -Cal

Comment

So what's gonna be the next game?
                Whatever it is I want to play against Xin.
                Follow the masses!
                30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Perhaps Grothgar did not bother to re-home his units and that helped me. After using bombers to get Moscow I started maching Westward. Very light resistence (1 infantry and 1 bomber) in Washaw and the door to Paris was opened(you should use the bomber to block the RR so I'd lose move points when bypassing you). I used a caravan to bypass ZOCand went directly to Paris. The city falled in front of my artilleries and red guards and all other cities originally belong to Germany lost city walls. My light tanks could kill everything now. I went after the wonder cities first, after taking them I found that all units in Kharkov and Sevastopol were disbanded.

I tried to make the best use of every unit. For a red guard I used them to attack a weak unit once and go off railroad to lose 2/3 moving points, then used the remaining 1/3 points to attack a strong unit. It got lost and I got two tanks. I also used a group of light tanks to attack, with each tank attacked once so they still had moving points. After a city was emptied I moved a tank there to occupy it and recover. If I suspected that the defending unit was strong I used tanks with only 1 move point left to attack. It turned out that I had more than enough units to occupy the Whole Europe.

To my surprise I did not see any boatsafter occupying Rome. Otherwise I would go to Africa.
                  Last edited by Xin Yu; November 26, 2001, 13:58.

Comment

Wheres the save file for FMK to get as much as he can from this disaster?

Hartel if you want to play against Xin then lets say in the next PBEM you play America and Xin Plays Germany

got to love that hehe. Come on i want to see how fast i can be destroyed lol.

And as i said if i had known Xin would be controlling russia then i wouldnt have advanced as much and i would have had a secondary line of defense which may have stalled him for a turn. But my strategy was thrown into dissarry by this fact. as was FMK's. In fact i petition the court to start this again

Only joking (unless you agree as well?)

Comment

Jan 1942, The war in Europe is ended...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Got the file... am super-busy tonite though. I'll see about saving your arse tomorrow, Gary.

God save the Emperor!!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

The (slower) twin king blows his big chance!

Ya hadda chance. Ya cudda been a contender! But ya forgot what I told ya, and ya let Yin in the ring. Now yer nuttin' but a chump. Take a dive in '42. It's all ya got left, see!
                          Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Looks like this one will be over quickly enough. Are we going to keep playing after Xin conquers Japan in two turns?

In the next game, I believe Xin will be banned again. No offense Xin but you are just two damn good. I was at least hoping that it would take you a couple turns to get on the offensive. I never dreamed of this. You are without a doubt the king of "2194 days of War"
                            "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
                            "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

What did i tell you jimmy? Did you listen lol. i read the other PBEM ones and the only person who came close to stopping Xin was Nemo when Nemo was russia and he used the events just like Xin did against me but i didnt have the inner lines he did last time
                              however we could play with Xin. just give him america. that will keep him out of the way for a few turns . however give him any other side apart from china and he will wreak havoc.

Comment

So we give him either the chinese or the neutrals? I guess he could have the Americans if he likes. Lord knows I can't do sqaut with them.
                                "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
                                "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Working...
                                X