X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done!

First a screenshot:
    Attached Files
    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

And the map... If there´s anything you want changed, let me know.
      Any comments?
      Attached Files
      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

My god that's beautiful, Bravo my good man.

And thanks for the links.
        "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
        "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Wow, that truly is an awesome map! You definately have skills my man.

-FMK.

Comment

Wonderful! Thanks a million!
            Here's a small screenshot, the city of Harun ar-Rashid and One Thousand and One Nights:
            Attached Files
            Follow the masses!
            30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

...here's another one: The city of roses and nightingales in it's idyllic position in the mountains of Fars
              Attached Files
              Follow the masses!
              30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Uuuaaahhhuuuuu!!!
                "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
                "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Oh yes, something I forgot to say, the starting points indicate some major cities...
                  I believe they´re Baghdad, Shiraz, Isfahan, Samarkand and Delhi... You´ll probably know which is which, and you probably figured this out already.

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

Comment

Oh yes, great looking screenshots by the way.

Comment

Working...
                    X