Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just assumed that you knew already
    Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

Originally posted by Field Marshal Klesh
      Alright then guys... I'll boost up the T-34 turret stats. I just didnt want it to be boring having to attack stationary targets that were too strong. Why did no one tell me they were too easy in the playtesting?!?!

-FMK.
      They weren't too easy to take out. I think you're a fool for listening to the words of madmen. Please leave the stats as is.

If you really want to change something, make them defend twice against air so planes can't take them out, it's boring to have to throw units at stationary ones trying to clear a way.
      The strategically impaired,
      -Cal

Comment

They weren't too easy to take out. I think you're a fool for listening to the words of madmen. Please leave the stats as is.
        I think, as the only conquering general in the stalingrad campaign my word carries better weight

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

Originally posted by Grothgar

I think, as the only conquering general in the stalingrad campaign my word carries better weight
          No, you're in the minority, obviously we, the struggling people are going to be the majority, so we should have more say...

And besides, I'm not doing that bad either.
          -Cal

Comment

By the way Cal its your go in the Raging Dragon PBEM

Comment

Originally posted by Cal

If you really want to change something, make them defend twice against air so planes can't take them out, it's boring to have to throw units at stationary ones trying to clear a way.
              Hmmm strange, I've never had a single casualty to those turrets, and I am far from grothgars genious in this scenario.
              When he controlls all of the city (begining of second phase) I am struggling to keep my third of it (well ok, I am expanding my third of the city)...
              No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Do what ever you want FMK. This is Stalingrad, not a push over scenario.
                Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by The ANZAC
                  Do what ever you want FMK. This is Stalingrad, not a push over scenario.
                  Don't do whatever you want, do what i want! I want the scenario released some time before christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower

Don't do whatever you want, do what i want! I want the scenario released some time before christmas!
                    ...Christmas? How convenient you did not specify the year.
                    -Cal

Comment

don't give him any ideas!

Comment

Okay, Okay, enough already! Just get it done!
                        "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
                        "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Working...
                        X