No announcement yet.

FMK's Battle of Stalingrad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tis true not what you really want to see as this part of the scenario seeing as your not really supposed to get this far
    So yep i wont show them and sorry to everyone for delaying the release of this scenario by annihilating it. dont come after me and kill me or anything
    And send the newest version to me when you can FMK i wont be slow in getting back to you. For better or worse
    So sorry guys No jpegs. Thats FMKs priority
    Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

Also the jpegs are over 200k in size and i cant really be bothered to reduce them. got a scenario to do and also got to make more maps. Im obsessed with them
      Oh yeah and why didnt i edit the other post to add this well what can i say i want to be a prince

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

Re: Damn... all this attention

Originally posted by Field Marshal Klesh
        Makes me feel special....

Here where she is at. She has very complex events. I have re-done them several times to make them more difficult. Then, along comes grothgar and kicks the scenario's arse way beyond what I thought the player would be able to do.
        Strange, because he isn`t that good. Let`s say that playing Crises of the New World Order against the computer is more challenging than playing against Grothgar.
        "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

yeah right lol. and also crisis is an empire building game really and im better at the all out war kinda games. i mean i kcick your ass on red front dont i paul

Comment

I knew you`d bring that up.
            "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

what can i say im petty

Comment

how bout that scenario? i know, i know, i'm impatient.

Comment

Update..

Well, here's the deal. I have been rather distracted to say the least recently...by many a thing. Anyway, with all theis dissapointment (including my own) regarding CivIII, I think that I will be devoting fulltime work onto Stalingrad. I really havent done much to it in awhile. But I have other ideas a brewin', and the realization that it isn't worth it to wait for CivIII to get it's act together makes me want to finish up on Stalingrad and get a few other things going.

It really is just a matter of scripting things properly, then using feedback to alter unit stats for that particular phase etc... It is also a matter of how picky do I want to be? There are ideas that seem to work, and other that may not. I am excited to get going on iut again though. It is so near completion that I simply could not abandon it.

-FMK.

Comment

Just as long as you send it to me for testing
                    See if you can stop me this time
                    Stalingrad will be mine!!!!

Comment

i never did get to see though screen shots...

Comment

Is there any chance of some more screen shots

(btw, if you need more testers, I'd be happy to help )
                        'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                        - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

more screen shots
                          damn right! A Scenario League Thread, just isn't a Scenario League Thread, without the tangy zip of screenshots...... whip.
                          "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

Hey Hobbes, how's your WW1 scenario going?
                            'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                            - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbes

damn right! A Scenario League Thread, just isn't a Scenario League Thread, without the tangy zip of screenshots...... whip.
                              Yes please!
                              Also the units.gif for people to rip off ... er, appropriate, would be handy too

Comment

Re: Update..

Originally posted by Field Marshal Klesh
                                It is so near completion that I simply could not abandon it.
                                Pardon me for asking, but how near, exactly?
                                A month?
                                A week?
                                A day?

I'm really looking forward to this...
                                The strategically impaired,
                                -Cal

Comment

Working...
                                X