No announcement yet.

Hellas PBEM game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Persians are in revolt! Darius the First makes a bid to be Emperor!

Carthagenian sailors are reported to be looking to explore beyond the African coast....

File sent to all (I think Athens might be next - don't have time to check) and copied here too.
    Attached Files

Comment

got the file, played it, sent it.

SCDARS, my caravans are still inferior compaired to your mighty army and Enthusiastic ministers. So they're heading out, though I only have one right now. It'll go to Corinth. Because of the pressures and whatnot to get these guys going, I ask for fifteen turns starting next turn to deliver the three caravans. I only have one ship and it does take time to build, though I will rush one or two when its not that expensive.

Ioanes
      Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
      http://john.jfreaks.com
      -The Artist Within-

Comment

Tyrant Henrikos of Calchis

The economical crises that calchis has been undergoing has been put to an end, as of now, the state of calchis, its vassals and its collonies are turning a profit.
        Do I need to remind Tyrant Ioanes that acording to the peace settlement he is to give me 50 gold and an offical state of peace, as it is now the cease fire has expired.
        The Calchidians wishes no hostilities towards the Athenians, the war in which the Athenians where crushed by us and our eternal allies the Corinthians was enough, we do not whish to humiliate the Athenians again.
        Are we going to have peace or not?
        If you want peace, then please contact me and arange for the satisfactionary sum to be delivered and for estabilishing a state of peace.

Tyrant Henrikos

*File sent to the corinthians*

Oh and I meant, make peace in the game please, we agreed on that several turns ago!
        Attached Files
        No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Peace

Sure Henrik, I've got the 50 here, will be sent with the peace treaty next turn, just thought that you had soured on the deal. Sorry, my mistake! Glad to hear you have turned the profit and have joined the club! Those city wall are a killer, aren't they?

Ioanes of Athens
          Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
          -The Artist Within-

Comment

Actually I sent the file yesterday eventing, but I was to tired to post it here...

BTW, Jmarks, you could help to normalize our relations by changing your attitude in the F3-Menu, too....
            Attached Files
            Civilization Webring Forum

Comment

The Persians have moved. They have lost the internal cohesion to re-establish their Empire, so Darius has graciously permitted his grateful people to crown him King of the Persians...

Soon the Great King will be able to turn his eyes away from domestic matters and consider the peoples bordering his Kingdom, and how they may best be brought to see the benefits of enlightened Persian rule.

The Persian army buildup continues remorselessly...

File sent to JMarks, Tyrant of Athens....

(Sorry I am at work and can't attach the saved file on my home computer)

Comment

Athens has moved and the file is sent. Henrik, the 50 drachmae should be in your account now, though I can't recall making peace, please do that for me, I don't think your governors would have let me make peace since they were pretty upset...

Ioanes
                Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
                -The Artist Within-

Comment

Originally posted by JMarks
                  50 drachmae

OH NO! I used a Latin form! Some one chastise me! The correct term is drachmai I believe. Silly me.

Ioanes
                  Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
                  -The Artist Within-

Comment

Henrikos of Calchis:

The plea for help from Ioanes has reached the ears of the Calhidian experts, and a small group of them are on thier way to Athens whit the apropriate tools
                    A marble caravan from Calchis recently reached Athens and a trade-route has been estabilished.

Tyrant Henrikos
                    Attached Files

Comment

Corinth has moved. Due to lack of wheat, the city of Delos which had been living in permanent famine will be moved during the next few turns. So any tradesmen are advised to wait two or three further turns if they want to establish a trade route.
                      Attached Files
                      Civilization Webring Forum

Comment

The Persians have moved. No great events to report, as Daruis builds up his army...

File posted here and sent to JMarks
                        Attached Files

Comment

OH NO! I used a Latin form! Some one chastise me! The correct term is drachmai I believe. Silly me.
                          Shouldn't make one iota of difference...

John

Comment

WAIT!

John Ellis, I, Sparta, am supposed to go after Corinth, and you after me!
                            Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Michael, I agree. I'm sorry. The save file was sent to me in error and I just reacted! I have now played my proper turn, and sent it to Athens. Sorry again, guys.

It's also here.

Revolution in the Persian Lands!

Darius (soon to known as "The Great"?) assassinates his rivals and sends troops out to secure the main cities. Will his revolution succeed? I think it might!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Henrikos of Calchis:

The trade in Calchis is prospering, the financial troubles of the past is just vague memories now, trade is prospering!
                                A new trade route was opened between the cities of Calchis and Delos.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X