Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zhanguo released - it's time to be an emperor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zhanguo released - it's time to be an emperor!

Hola, guys!

Zhanguo is now ready!!!! Who wants to be an emperor and playtest it?

Click here to access to Zhanguo web page and download it!

The scen is for MGE. But i need two or three volunteers to convert it to FW and ToT and to play test it to see if it works. Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Prometeus (edited February 09, 2001).]
    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
    "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

I can´t download, Prometeus, I received a 404 "not found" error...
    Blah

Comment

Problem solved...
      "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
      "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig

Comment

Ooops, i forgot...

The beginnings of the war... my first victim was Chao... I splitted this stae int two pieces, and ate them one by one, by taking Jinyang...

... and final results ( i achieved a total victory after 235 turns - deity level ).

Comment

Scusi signor Prometeus ma..., wasn't Chang Kuo the title of this scenario? Why the spelling change?

Comment

El server caroñon mi cestinò il primo titolo, señor Jay Bee... Tiscali never takes spaces between words, so i choose pinyin trnslitteration instead of italian/Wade-Giles one...

Comment

Hey Prometeus, nice work! And it runs under FW, after using the MGEconverter. Only one problem, I can play the scenario, but only without events - at the start I get an events error everytime.
              Blah

Comment

Bernd, can you please tell me what to rmove in order to make it fully compatible with FW?

Comment

I solved the thing, Prometeus. It was related to my German civ version. You hadn´t included a labels.txt, so the scn tried to use the labels from my civ2 folder, but this file is of course the German version of the labels.txt, with the German term "Barbaren", instead of the English "Barbarians". Since your events use "Barbarians", the scn couldn´t find them, and the error appeared.

Simply solved it by using an labels.txt from another English scn. Perhaps you can include the labels.txt you used for the scn in the zip for users of Non-English civ versions... Now I can enjoy the full scn!
                  Blah

Comment

Bernd i forgot to ask you... what do you think about Zhanguo page? i'm planning a web site restilyng and I'm interested in any kind of feedbacks... pages, colors, etc etc...

i remebered a thing... i should have edited txt files to place in chinese names also... thanks BeBro...

Comment

Mixing some of BeBro effects now... More to come tomorrow, I hope, once i'll stab what to modify again.

Comment

How many sounds files are there? 2 or 3?
                        Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Three, Mao... The third got corrupted while transferring, and i deleted backup copies ... so i'll have to redo that again.

Comment

Hy... I setted some minor bugs and changed background. Also, i added a Label.txt file to better perform "scen athmosphere".

Ooops, i forgot. I'm collecting a few images for official version. Taka a look...

Ps if you'll stab to playtest this scen, please send me an e-mail. I need to check:

1) estinction of Chao.
                            2) Wei.
                            3) Ch'u.
                            4) Yen.
                            5) Ch'i.
                            6) Nanyue ( Nanhai ) conquest.
                            7) If Chao Te events worked properly on your pc too.
                            8) If The Annals texts worked without problem on your pc.
                            9) If you won before turn 235, please tell me.

Thanks.
                            [This message has been edited by Prometeus (edited February 10, 2001).]

Comment

* bump *

Comment

Working...
                              X