EU2 Scenario Editor Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EU2 Scenario Editor Released

Paradox Interactive is a world leading PC games publisher known for games such as Cities: Skylines, Europa Universalis and Crusader Kings.

I am downloading it now.

P.S. WarVoid, you may stickie this.
    P.P.S. Markso, you may mod me.
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

*patiently waits for EU2 to come down to $1.99*

Comment

WarVoid! This is one of thebest historic strategy games ever and its less than $20! What are you waiting for?

On a side note, you do have to download the little fix for the scenario editor. It has a critical csv file that the editor needs to run.

Generally though, this should be a time saver for EU scenario folks, as it makes it easier and faster, but I don't think there's any new functionalities. Still, very fun to play around with.(Maybe I should get back to event scripting )
      *grumbles about work*

Comment

Re: EU2 Scenario Editor Released

*(Im)patiently waiting for EU2 ... period *

Comment

Since when does the Scenario League cover EU? Since St. Leo took over the site?
          It's not that I mind, but so far the SL has always stuck to Civ2. And are there actually any people beside St. Leo interested in it? Or am I the only one not interested?
          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Im interested in the game, if they ever get around to convert it to the mac...
            No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

I bought it. But I can't get it to run or even install correctly.

So . . . um, no. I'm not interested.

Isn't there a forum somewhere onsite of EU?
              Lost in America.
              "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
              "or a very good liar." --Stefu
              "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

Yep.

It's not that I mind, but so far the SL has always stuck to Civ2.

Feel free to send in Civ2 tips and reviews.

Isn't there a forum somewhere on site for Civ2 Scenario Creation?
                /me ducks

Comment

"Isn't there a forum somewhere on site for Civ2 Scenario Creation?"

Not any more.
                  Lost in America.
                  "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
                  "or a very good liar." --Stefu
                  "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo

Yep.

It's not that I mind, but so far the SL has always stuck to Civ2.

Feel free to send in Civ2 tips and reviews.

* St Leo ducks
                    Down with the tyrant!

Comment

I don't play computer games. In fact, I hate them - I think they are a waste of time. I play computer game (with no ''s'' at the end.) I have no intrest in EU2, what ever it is, or the AoE series, or AC, or even (at this time) Civ III for that matter. Coverage on Civ III I understand but anything else is out of place on any Civ site. Just MHO, of course.

Comment

* St Leo ducks
                        There has not been but maybe one serious post there in over two months! Time to close that forum, I would say. We handle all the Civ II creation business at Apolyton, anyway.

Comment

I don't play computer games. In fact, I hate them - I think they are a waste of time. I play computer game (with no ''s'' at the end.)

What makes Civ2 so special in your eyes?

Comment

St Leo,

thanks for the heads up! Heard it was coming out, but didn't know when.
                            Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
                            http://john.jfreaks.com
                            -The Artist Within-

Comment

What makes Civ2 so special in your eyes?
                              History is my hobby and I see Civ II and the best scenarios as ''sim history''. I think it is great: I can read about an historical event or period and then play or design a scenario on the same subject and see how I make out in those same circumstances.

Even AoE or 1602 were to non-historical for me, they just don't get into the events the way Civ II does. The only other games I was pleased with were Caesar II & (less so) III, Civil War Generals II and Lords of the Realm II. For sometime now, I have not really played anything other then Civ II. Of course, I am married and really only get on the computer late at night after my wife has gone to bed or on my lunch hour(s).

Comment

Working...
                              X