EU2 Scenario Editor Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no intrest in EU2, what ever it is
    History is my hobby and I see Civ II and the best scenarios as ''sim history''.

Guess what game usurped Civ2's title when it was released.

"There is simply nothing on the market that matches Europa Universalis 2 for breadth and depth. It's not about replicating history - that's better left to the inflexibilities of a history text. That players can and will change history in Europa Unviersalis 2 is not only likely - it's mandatory. That players get to do it in the nearest thing to a "history simulator" out there is what makes this such an important and satisfying title. Historians and general strategy gamers should consider this the definitive version in the series, and I would recommend without qualification (to owners of the original and new players alike) the purchase of this game at full retail price." - The Wargamer

List of Reviews
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Wheres the DAMN UK VERSION!!!!
      Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
        Guess what game usurped Civ2's title when it was released.
        O.K., I am interested, but also lazy and cheap. If its not on the under $20 rack at my local XXX-mart-type store when my wife drags me there, I won't buy it. I'll keep an eye out for it, though. It worth a try from the sounds of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Grothgar
          Wheres the DAMN UK VERSION!!!!
          Of EU2? I'm sure I saw it on the shelf in Game in Scunny the other day.
          "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

He was referring to the patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacobite1688
              If its not on the under $20 rack at my local XXX-mart-type store when my wife drags me there, I won't buy it.
              XXX-Mart stores must be a bit different in Charleston Il. then what they are here in Canberra, Australia
              'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
              - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

that's NOT what I was talking about! Hehe, how about ...mart or ---mart. I mean simply a ''super store'' that carries grocerys, automotive stufe, clothes, you know, the lot. We have the XXX-marts too, so to speak.

Comment

This thread may be detopped, destickied, and dewhatevered now.

Comment

Working...
                  X