No announcement yet.

New Scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And get it, and tell me what you like and dont like, then post it, so i can sort it all out, this is just a test so far... i have talked to cyrion adn lowered the consrcipts to 6/4 and infantry 7/5 (A/D)
    "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

A few changes and heres the new file, with all Cases and Cyrions help, btw read the historyread.txt file

Comment

I'll DL this one--Soundwave knows what I'm talking about
        Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Sorry, but where can I download sth to open php file with?
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

russia is not very well comunicated, do you think is going to be a threat to the human player??
            the escenario looks very good but there is no way of researching all the tech tree, i guess i´ll have to choose
            i´ve seen the borders posts between germany and austria, why is that? to make it more difficult to attack each other??
            maybe a road between germany and italy for trading...
            other way it´s a very good scenario, the events, and it looks balance,
            Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
            Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
            miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Soundwave:

1. The Sound7.zip is corrupted or something, it doesn't work

2. Two of the sound zips have files that overlap.

Otherwise, everything is AOK.
              Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Well for the Broder Posts it means, Germany and Austro-Hungarian can still attack each other though two corridors, they can still atack each other, but i put them there, because its a wide front, were Germany would win 99% certain so thats why i put them there... With Germany and Italy road, i dont think so, it would be closed off by one of the players, being to supicious...

So all and all its good YAY!!~

(working on my coldwar scenario now!)

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                  Sorry, but where can I download sth to open php file with?
                  Give the file a .zip extension by renaming it, and then it can be opened in Winzip or whatever zip utility you use.
                  "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Thanks Hanson!!

Comment

ummm, i know this is quick but me and anzac are starting a pbem of this, anyone esle interested?

Comment

I'll play.

*calls Germany*

And is it really, really too much to ask for you people to give credit to the people you copied units, icons, flags, and such from?

Comment

Sorry Scott, you want credit too? Sorry i'll put you in, in Version 2... i dont know when it will come out, but thatnks, in the @nd History.zip file, its got credits to nearly everyone in the historyread.txt .

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave
                            Sorry Scott, you want credit too? Sorry i'll put you in, in Version 2... i dont know when it will come out, but thatnks, in the @nd History.zip file, its got credits to nearly everyone in the historyread.txt .
                            Soundwave, it's generally considered good form to explicitly credit each unit rather then just list the people who made them.
                            'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                            - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

I didn't know that! Ok, well can someone help me, i have no idea which are which...

Comment

Well, it seems that Soundwave will have a lot of work for the "credit list", which means I'll have plenty of time to make further comments...

I'm still not sure I'm happy with the unit balance, but I speak only from looking at the rules.txt, not from playing, so it might be a bit early for me to make such comments!!

Anyway, as there is only 1 improvement in infantry units, I think I would prefer it to be a bit bigger, something like:
                                Conscript 5/4 and Infantry 7/5

Or maybe Conscript 5/4 and Infantry 6/5, but Infantry ignoring City walls (and so being needed to take cities, where tanks are not really the best units).

And I agree with Case, the grammar in the events is a bit "surprising" (at least for a non english speaker like me... ) and includes a few typos: it wouldn't be long to correct it and the result would be worth it!!

Last, for now: as I already told you, I really like the graphics!! And the theme!! Good job !!!

BTW: about your coldwar scenario, I found a few things that could be interesting, I'll try to make a quick summary or catch you on MSN!! No promise, though...
                                Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
                                Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
                                POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
                                LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

Working...
                                X