No announcement yet.

I would like to play...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Germany was slaugthered because of bad tactics, not because their equipment was bad, Soundwave.

Comment

N oi didn't mean that, i just meant they lost the war... and i hope by all the 2145days PBEMs i've seen, that Russia will not get wiped out in turn 1 & 2

Pap if you have tried it b4 tell us, but i think you might wanna let turn one for everyone be a turn of movemnet not fighting so russi and aussie and even america dont get overrun.
      "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

Soundwave, I have played with these settings before, and it does add to the gameplay of the game.

If you are online right now, i say we play, so i can show you.

Pap

Comment

I'm on now!

Comment

Do you have AOLIM, ICQ, anything we can talk on??

Pap

Comment

OK guys, let's go on to turn 2.
              Germany, let's go!
              Use the events.txt file from here that Magyar made, and use the rules.txt file from here that I made.

Here are the conquests of Japan...

Comment

Japan has all of the Atlantic, most of China, and a staging point for an assault on Australia.
                Attached Files

Comment

I've got msn, the best

Comment

El Awrence, it is your turn, let's get this started.

Pap

Comment

I will play it tomorrow. I Dled it, played the turn (which took me like a quarter of an hour to assess and move troops for the assaults) and after the end, I accidentally pressed enter: ergo I need to replay it.

BTW, shouldn't it be at prince level? MC started it at King, and Case said that PBEM games on anything but Prince showed strange bugs.

Comment

I always play scenarios on the standard option difficulty (in this case it's King), and this is why. The most important aspects that difficulty affects to my knowledge, is unhappiness level and barbarian strength. Now, barbarians don't matter in this scenario, but the happiness does. A good scenario creator (and of course this applies to Nemo) will give the minimum amount of improvements to make sure no cities start in disorder. A balance must be achieved. If there are too many imporvemtns, income will be wacked and you might end with too many entertainers that can be converted to taxmen or scientists, screwing up the balance.
                        Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Yes, but I'm talking about important bugs, like the AI changing production and units disappearing type of bugs.

Comment

Can we just please play?

Comment

Ditto Soundwave

Pap

Comment

According to FMK and Henrik's PBEM guide, the main problem with playing at levels higher then prince is that the AI tips the odds in combat - so in a king level game, the defender will have a slight advantage.
                                Given the nature of 2194 Days this shouldn't really be that much of a problem
                                'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                                - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Working...
                                X