No announcement yet.

I would like to play...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Oslo and Bergen are important. This won't be of much help to the Russians. Looks like Axis will win.

Comment

E-Landing a Sucess as well

British Marines landed in København, Hamburg, Warsaw.

The Generals know this is a forestalling stage, but has to be done to save russia!
      "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

F- Landings Sucessful!

Bordeaux, Toulouse, Lyon, Munich, Frankfurt, Prague, Amsterdam, Lille, Vienna!!!

These are great advancements hopefully the German Will Succum before 1943....

Who knows i did my best!
        Attached Files

Comment

That's more like it . British diverted some forces to Bergen and Oslo, otherwise the effect would be better. Especially, British would be able to cut the connection somewhere between Warsaw and Minsk, and make the German counter strike unsuccessful. This way Germany would be cut into two pieces and neither part could reinforce the other.

Comment

Thank you Thank you....

I hope this helps you Russia?

build T-34s tons of them!!

Comment

I am going to check if all these landings are possible. After the 'espionage' event, I don't think I can trust soundwave as far as I can throw him.

Comment

It is VERY possible. Just do the same thing as Bin Laden did -- suidical attack using planes. Move a load of spitfires on a carrier to increase range, then the planes can attack from the carrier until only one move point is left or even crash. Sometimes a lot of German units will be disbanded if the German player forgets to rehome them.

Comment

Shut up my carriers till in the WATER!!!

GOD DAMN!

look i know german players, they always think destroy russia first, but if they do that they leave the left undefended.... ok?

GEEZ

Comment

And here I was thinking I was doing good... You people sicken me.
                    Re-elect Bush!

Comment

How do we sicken you?

Comment

Cuz y'all too good.
                        Re-elect Bush!

Comment

I thank Chruchill for his rapid responds.
                          I will play my game this evening.
                          "We need to upgade our civilization" Brundtland (1988)

Comment

No thanks needed stalin... if Hitler invaded hell, i would help the Devil himself!

I just hope it slows the German Miltary machine down!!

Comment

Question: schouldn't i be able to build T34 tanks? Expecially since I lost Leningrad, Moscow and Stalingrad.

If not, learning it soon is impossible, and the russians have no good attack capability.

Am I doing something wrong? I used the event-file on this thread and renames rulesmp.txt from this thread to rules.txt.

Do I have to run 2194days.bat, if yes for what country?
                              "We need to upgade our civilization" Brundtland (1988)

Comment

You run the muiltplayer events.... i thought thats what we are using??

Just use those if you dont you dont get the T-34 tech for ages and its unfair!

Comment

Working...
                                X