No announcement yet.

I would like to play...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody wants to be a Communist... Now there's a surprise.
    Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Hi guys,

count me in as the last player: the russians

broman_1999@yahoo.com

Let world war 2 begin!!!

Broman
      "We need to upgade our civilization" Brundtland (1988)

Comment

Japanese--Magyar Crusader
        Germans--El Awrence
        Neutrals--AI or OPEN
        Americans--Pap
        British--Soundwave
        Chinese--Soundwave
        Soviets--Broman

Magyar please get us started.
        We are playing with the German Rules, and the German Events.
        House rules...
        V1's only attack cities!
        Kamikazes only attack ships!
        If anyone has a problem with the above house rules, please say something.

Here is the map we will use, I will update it as we go.

Pap
        Attached Files

Comment

German events? Germany is going to get slaughtered! Why don't we just use one of the events file and edit out all the create unit actions? I could do that in about 5 minutes tops.
          Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Ok Magyar, go for it, play your turn, then post the edited events along with your game here.

Pap

Comment

EVENTS

I took the German events and deleted out the create unit events, except for 2 of them that gives the USSR Infantry each turn. I figured it couldn't hurt.
              Attached Files
              Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Rising Sun Report:

Our emperor has shown his glorious skill and strategic supremacy by annihilating the American navy at Pearl Harbor and Midway. Both navy bases have been securly added to our growing empire. All Pacific Islands north of Australia our now colonies for the emperor. The Chinese fight like lazy dogs! We cannot count how many of their cities we've taken and awarded to our soldiers like we did at Nanking. Indo-China is under our banner, and we've secured a foothold on Australia at Darwin.

Germany's turn.
                Attached Files
                Re-elect Bush!

Comment

Actually, before we started I had a bunch of ideas to propose:

+ Allies can communicate
                  + Soviet armour values be evaluated a little bit further.

I also object to China AND Britain being run by the same person.

Comment

What, should China and USSR be the same person? Whats wrong?
                    Re-elect Bush!

Comment

+ Soviet armour values be evaluated a little bit further.
                      What do you mean with this? Are they to strong or to weak in your opinion?
                      "We need to upgade our civilization" Brundtland (1988)

Comment

Soviet armour attack and defence values should be decreased as it's virtually impossible for Germany to even have a fighting chance against them, despite the fact that during the war Germany DID have a fighting chance against them.

Comment

OK guys, I'll take a look at the rules files in one second...

I'll edit the armour values, and also lower the attck of the V1 and the Kamikaze

Magyar, we need you to post the new events file please!

Pap

Comment

The kamikaze should probably be made a bit cheaper if you're toning down the attack rating.

Comment

WOW why dont we just change everything, look this will turn out like the last one!!

Look Germany, WW2 you were slaughtered anyway, and i have played USSR and its not easy!!! Trust me... Stop playing with the events and rules, it stuffs everything up!!

So theres my point of view, coz i'm sick of people changing everything, we'll just start and no fixing RULES AND EVENTS and thats fine by me!

So start from the beginning!

SO THERE!
                              "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

I edited the vales of the rules.txt

OK, as you guys know, there are 2 rules files, the Allies and Axis advantage. What I did was go through the files and compare what was different in each. I think I balanced the values pretty well, but if anyone has any complaints, let me know...

I am going to list the units and what was different in the 2 files. Then I am going to list what I changed them to. I toned the Kamikaze and V-1 way down because they were only nuisance weapons, and were too strong in 2194

Ohka Kamikaze-----20a,18a,8f-----------------------10a,6f
                                A6M2 Zero-----------8a,7a-----------------------------7a
                                Armored Infantry---6a,7a,7cost,5cost--------------6a,6cost
                                Atomic Bomb--------18cost,4cost---------------------18cost
                                Avro Lancaster------14a,16a,4f,5f-------------------15a,4f
                                B-17-------------------14a,16a,4f,5f-------------------15a,4f
                                Churchill--------------8a,10a,6d,7d8cost,6cost-----9a,7d,7cost
                                Commandos---------7a,8a-----------------------------7a
                                DH Mosquito---------4d,5d-----------------------------4d
                                Fallschirmjager------7a,6a,6d,5d---------------------6a,5d
                                IL-2--------------------10a,12a,2f,3f-------------------11a,2f
                                Imperial Marines----6d,5d-----------------------------6d
                                JS-2 Heavy Tank----12a,16a,8d,11d,3h,4h,2f,3f--15a,9d,4h,3f
                                Tiger II----------------16a,14a,12d,10d---------------14a,11d
                                JS-2 is comparable to the Tiger II, but it had a better gun...so that is why I gave it those values, and Tiger II better armor
                                Ju-87 Stuka-----------9a,8a-----------------------------8a
                                Katyusha--------------12a,14a--------------------------13a
                                Ki-67-------------------3d,2d,6cost,8cost--------------2d,7cost
                                LVT-2------------------9a,10a----------------------------9a
                                M-10-------------------11a,12d--------------------------11a
                                M4 Sherman----------9a,10a,6cst,4cst---------------9a,5cost
                                Me109-----------------8a,7a-----------------------------7a
                                Me262-----------------5d,4d-----------------------------4d
                                Mobile Howitzer-----12a,14a,2d,3d------------------13a,2d
                                P-38-------------------4d,5d------------------------------4d
                                P-47-------------------10a,12a---------------------------11a, also gave it fighter ability because it was a fighter-bomber, Nemo had it wrong in the rules.txt
                                P-51-------------------4d,5d------------------------------4d
                                Panther---------------12a,11a,10d,8d,6cst,8cst-----12a,9d,7cst
                                T-34--------------------10a,12a,7d,10d-----------------12a,9d
                                Panzergrenadiers---7a,6a------------------------------6a
                                Partisans--------------6a,7a------------------------------6a
                                PxKw IV----------------10a,9a,6d,4d--------------------9a,5d
                                Red Army--------------4a,5a------------------------------4a
                                Spitfire-----------------7a,8a,4d,5d----------------------7a,5d
                                SS Troopers-----------8a,7a,6d,5d---------------------7a,6d
                                Submarine-------------4d,2d-----------------------------3d
                                Tiger I------------------14a,12a,7cost,10cost---------13a,9cost
                                Type XXI U-Boat------13a,12a,5d,4d------------------12a,4d
                                V-1 Rocket-------------20a,18a,2cost,6cost-----------10a,5f,6cost
                                Wehrmacht------------6d,5d-----------------------------5d
                                Yak-9-------------------4d,5d-----------------------------4d

That's it.
                                I hope everyone is happy with the changes, I think I made them accurately.

The rules file is below...

Pap
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X