New scenario Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by techumseh
    The only interesting thing about this war was the massive military assistance the US gave Iraq.
    ...and Iran
    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

Can I still vote?

Hawaii!
      I refute it thus!
      "Destiny! Destiny! No escaping that for me!"

Comment

Hmm... The african thing or Hawaii
        Alles ist möglich! Nichts wird uns aufhalten!
        Solidarität mit Island!

Join the Þ ß ð ä ö ü õ - Front!

Comment

Just for information: The elections will end at 8.00 PM CET. Right now it's 3 votes for the Iran-Iraq war, 3 for the Goths (as Carthage is no longer an option, I counted Soundwaves vote for the Goths, as you will be able to crush Rome here as well ) and 4 for Hawaii/Pacific.
          Follow the masses!
          30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

And the winner is...

No more votes after my last post obviously means no change in the result, so the winner is Hawaii/Pacific. This however means there has to be some closer definition of the subject now.
            Follow the masses!
            30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

*falls to floor throwing a tantrum*

WAHHHHH! I wanted Goths! WAHHHH!

Anyhoo, I don't recommend Kamehameha(sp?) since there's already a few good scenarios aboot that out there.

I'd like to see something about maybe the settling of the South Pacific by Micronesians, Melanesians and Polynesians and involving Easter Island.

Or maybe a colonization scenario like John Eliss' Colonies III but set in the Pacific arena.

Comment

Re: And the winner is...

Originally posted by Stefan Härtel
                No more votes after my last post obviously means no change in the result, so the winner is Hawaii/Pacific. This however means there has to be some closer definition of the subject now.
                yep, I thought that you were going to make a new thread with a poll!!!!!!!!!!

don´t make an scn about hawaii
                Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
                Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
                miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Yes Hawaii is awesome!!! Have lots of adventure and discovering hidden riches behind waterfalls and stuff! Like Morten's Congo scenario! With lush jungles and lost kindoms and.... whoo, calm down man!
                  "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

Morten's Congo scenario? Where's that to be found?
                    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbes
                      Yes Hawaii is awesome!!! Have lots of adventure and discovering hidden riches behind waterfalls and stuff! Like Morten's Congo scenario! With lush jungles and lost kindoms and.... whoo, calm down man!
                      And lots'n'lots of volcano's!
                      Ditto on that Congo scenario. I haven't heard of it before... A link would be nice.

Comment

Morten's Congo scenario? Where's that to be found?
                        Techumseh, I believe its still in alpha. AFAIK, The best source of info is: Emin Pasha thread on CivFanatics . He has posted some impressive art.
                        El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

Originally posted by Boco
                          Techumseh, I believe its still in alpha. AFAIK, The best source of info is: Emin Pasha thread on CivFanatics . He has posted some impressive art.
                          the graphic art is very good,
                          i´m looking forward to play that escenario
                          Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
                          Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
                          miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Any news on this project, Stefan ??

Any ideas on what you'll do exactly ??

Soooo glad it's Hawai...
                            Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
                            Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
                            POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
                            LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

Working...
                            X