No announcement yet.

Second Front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the old DOS batch files work well if you include the CHOICE.COM, so there's no need to make windows programs for those scenarios. You only have to include the file in the scenario ZIP (in fact, I've already done it with any scenarios I uploaded to the spanish site). But if somebody needs (or wants) to create a windows program for a scenario, I can program a little VB application for him

I suppose it could be easily done with VBscript or Javascript as Mercator points, but I never learned to use them
    "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
    "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
    The Spanish Civilization Site
    "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

If you can do Visual Basic, you can do VBscript at least... You can download the Microsoft documentation for JScript and VBScript here:
      download, software, update, Microsoft, product, computer, PC, Windows, Office, server, MSN, Live, game, Xbox, security, driver, install, trial, preview, demo, popular
      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Thanks mercator, I'll take a look. I never learned to use them... mainly because I never tried to
        "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
        "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
        The Spanish Civilization Site
        "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

Why should you do that... it should be pretty easy to construct such a tool without any help files, no?

Comment

Working...
          X