Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New turn starts: 2024

Forgot it yesterday

Since nobody has voulentered, I guess nobody is interested in keeping the site running...
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Just had an idea:

Should we change this into a not-turn-based game? This means: You play whenever you want, for how long you want, and uploads the city, when done (Without the need to post stats, etc), but you're still only allowed to play your own city!!!

What do you think about this?

...I just get the feeling, that people here, are getting tired of having to download/upload cities each week...

Comment

• Ive not been going as long as you lot but im getting tired of uploading/downloading, mainly because im on 56k. Maybe if we each played as long as we wanted up to a max point, say no one can go past 2050 for this upload, then 2075 for the next upload etc.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Yeah. I like that idea. Two-year iterations kind of seem very short. How about this (kind of a blend of what Maq and ADG here are proposing):

There are still week-long terms. But, every player can play anywhere between 2 and 25 years. That would kind of speed up the game, and still allow the different cities to interact. What do you think?
          XBox Live: VovanSim
          xbox.com (login required)
          Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
          Spore page

Comment

• 2-25 years sounds good... but what about the stats? Should we just diss the stats? I defently wouldn't mind diss'ing the stats (as stated earlier)

Maybe we should set it to 0-25 years then, since there's always the possibility to "pass" the turn

Comment

• Okay, that would work.

On a whole different note... What do you folks think about the new patch? I haven't installed it, but on the official forums, it seems like people aren't very satisfied. Then again, they have never been satisfied with anything so far as I remember. So... Anybody installed that patch and can give some pro's or con's for it?
              XBox Live: VovanSim
              xbox.com (login required)
              Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
              Spore page

Comment

Working...
              X