Best game one-liners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best game one-liners?

Plenty of games have good dialogue. (or, terrible dialogue, such as the resident evil games). So let's hear your favorites!

"...a few more seconds there and you would have fit nicely into a sandwich!" Barry, from the GC version of Resident Evil

I've got more, but I have to think of the games that go with them...
    Talent Optional

hmm, i know fallout has some cool lines, but it has been so long that i don't really remember them well
    <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

"We are rich, sire, rich rich rich!"
      -economy advisor, you-know-where
      Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

Here we go:

"You wanna know the difference between you and you five minutes ago? The you five minutes ago had five minutes left to live." Boots, from Anachronox
        Talent Optional

Comment

"I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum."

-Fallout II

"I had to have a perception of 8 to get this dialogue option, and dammit, I'm using it!"

-Fallout II
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

"What a fool you are. I am a god. How can you hope to kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence."

-Morrowind

Comment

"All... existence... denied."

- Final Fantasy VIII (just about the only good onliner in the game)
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

"Let's kick ass and chew bubble-gum! I'm all out of gum!" - Duke himself

Comment

Originally posted by Juggler
                  "Let's kick ass and chew bubble-gum! I'm all out of gum!" - Duke himself
                  FO2 stole that line, as loinburger demonstrates.

FO2 is so full of pop-culture references it's silly.
                  Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

It had a blues brothers reference as well (when you're getting in the car), but I can't remember exactly how it goes.

Comment

"It's 106 miles to Arroyo, we got a full fusion cell, half a pack of radaway...".

-Homer Simpson

Comment

I go where I please and i please where i go

D.N.
                        Hell Duke has all the Good oneLiners
                        Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

"My, that was a valient effort." Narrator in Gauntlet.

Comment

"If there's one thing I've learned from this, it's never spend $25 on a computer game" - Guybrush Threepwood, The Secret of Monkey Island (1)
                            The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                            Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                            All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                            "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

"Blood Shall Run" CTP Warrior
                              My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Working...
                              X