List of must play games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vesayen
    NO ONE Mentioned x-com, or masters of orion 1/2.....you should all be ashamed.
    I believe the original poster was looking for something that has been released since the days when a P-3 400MhZ was state of the art, not from when a 486-33MhZ with a turbo button was $2,500.

Comment

I LOVE WARCRAFT 3!!! I"M SO addicted to that game!!!

additions: starcraft + brood war

playstation1 +2: soul reaver, soul reaver 2, and i kinda like final fantasy 9

xbox: blood omen 2, Halo, oddworld: munch's oddysee
      "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen
        NO ONE Mentioned x-com, or masters of orion 1/2.....you should all be ashamed.
        Did you read my first post?
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

I believe the original poster was looking for something that has been released since the days when a P-3 400MhZ was state of the art, not from when a 486-33MhZ with a turbo button was $2,500.
          Must be a long time ago: 1875?
          Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

*shudders at the memory of C64s and Apple IIc+ being at that price tag as well...*

And back then, the real value of the money was more than it is today...
            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

From the past two-ish years? Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned and Escape From Monkey Island are the only ones I can think of.

That's right, beat the Adventure Nerd.

And I still never finished Chrono Trigger, unfortunately it was one of those games where I reached a bit that required me to redo a long section after dying and just couldn't be bothered. I really should give it another go, it was ****ing brilliant.
              Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
              Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Ooooh I love the Gabriel Knight games. Do you know if they are making a GK4?

Comment

Maybe. Jane Jensen has been gauging peoples' opinions on the boards, and the new leadership at Sierra seems considerably more concerned with its classic licences.
                  Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                  Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

civ2
                    gta3

Comment

Heroes of Might and Magic 2
                      Warlords 3 Darklords Rising
                      Lords of the Realm 2
                      Quake 1 Capture the Flag (MOD)
                      Civilization 2
                      Age of Empires / Age of Kings
                      Chessmaster
                      Life is Grand!

Comment

Flashpoint! Flashpoint!

How DARE thee forget the hallowed Operation Flashpoint....if you do not own it, go buy it! And if you can not afford it, steal it! (It's really that good)
                        How can you defeat an enemy which will never accept defeat?

Comment

Working...
                        X