No announcement yet.

Help on Thief II, please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It turns out Ctrl-Alt-Shift-End ends the level.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Marid Audran
      "Life of the Party," widely regarded as the best OM designed.
      I can see why! I'm not even at the party yet, and already I've discovered one secret and have made the objective of stealing 750!

Comment

"Life of the Party" made me a much better Thief II player. It's a really huge mission--travelling across town, breaking into Angelwatch, and then travelling all the way back. This mission uses up a lot of resources. And when I left Angelwatch, I was down to my last arrow, so the trip back was difficult.

But what this hardship taught me to do was to rely on steath much more than I had before. In the earlier missions, I was happy ambushing guards from the shadows. Now, I take great pride in my sneaking-passed abilities.

I'm now playing "Casing the Joint," and wouldn't you know it, I'm stuck again. I've found the clock, used the cockoo on it, and moved the hands to twelve. Guess what?? No secret passage. I think ol' whats-his-face bought his secret passage entryway from the same people who sold the pagans their great stone face.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
          . . . I've found the clock . . .
          Or, more precisely, I've found a clock, but I don't know that it's the clock. It probably is, but I want to make sure. --Nope, don't anybody tell me. --Yet.

Comment

Working...
          X