Morrowind just arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grumbold
    Well I didn't exactly write down the links I followed to get it. The safedisc issue was a hot topic on the fansites last week otherwise I never would have tried it. You should be able to find a site without too much effort unless the Infogrammes lawyers have been throwing their weight around.
    I think they may well have done so ...
    I found several references - such as yours above - to the existance of sych a beast -- but not a single lead on where to find it -- the game hack sites that I know of have yet to get round to Morowind

Ta anyway SG[1]
    "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
    "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Gits

I think they may well have done so ...
      I found several references - such as yours above - to the existance of sych a beast -- but not a single lead on where to find it -- the game hack sites that I know of have yet to get round to Morowind

Ta anyway SG[1]
      The biggest totally free game fix & trainer library online for PC Games [https://gamecopyworld.com]

Or ICQ me.
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Thanks Eli. That was the site I got mine from too.
        To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
        H.Poincaré

Comment

Thanks guys - I guess I'm stupid ...SG[1]
          "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
          "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Working...
          X