Morrowind just arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morrowind just arrived!

Morrowind just arrived via UPS! Won't have time to actually play it until finals are over with, though. Pleh.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Hot Damn!

Now I just have to get off of work.

Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I didn't think it was coming out till next week. I shall await some reviews and preferebly playing it on someone's computer

Comment

In holding pattern...
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Well, hell somebody has to buy it! I guess it will be me and loinburger. And if it's good, we'll just tell you it sucks.

Comment

Well, my computer can't handle it... I'll need a new one.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              Well, my computer can't handle it... I'll need a new one.
              Save your money, Imran. In just a couple of months, you're off to law school & you game playin' days are over--at least for 3 years and one bar exam.

Comment

There are things called weekends and summers, Zkrib .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  There are things called weekends and summers, Zkrib .
                  Yeah, you use them to catch up on your homework

Comment

what are the system requirements? I just realized I might not have enough system to run it.

I have P3 700 256 megs ram and a voodoo3 3000 graphics card. I'm hoping that is enough to run Neverwinter nights.

Comment

Yeah, you use them to catch up on your homework

Me? Naw.... The law students I know don't, so why should I .

I have P3 700 256 megs ram and a voodoo3 3000 graphics card. I'm hoping that is enough to run Neverwinter nights.

Upgrade the vid card... you need 32 MB VRam, IIRC.

Comment

I'll report to the folks in holding pattern once I get the thing installed and find time to play it, but as it turns out that might not be until July or even August--I'm planning on doing some desert walking this summer, and if it turns out that May and June are the best times to wander aimlessly through a desert then I'll do my desert walking in May and June, Morrowind be damned.

In hindsight, maybe I shouldn't have bought the game until I had time to play it, but hey, you live a little you learn a little. If anybody plays it in the meantime, please report back, if it's a dog then maybe I can get my money back if I haven't opened the box yet.
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

desert walking? I do it all the time. there is nothing to see

Comment

I should have it by the end of the weekened... hopefully, tommorow. But I don't know how well it will run on my computer, I meet the minimum requirements exactly (if the ones shown at ebgames.com are the minimum, anyways).
                            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Dissident is right. Get to the damn game!

Comment

Working...
                              X