Logos and Image Hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logos and Image Hosting

Well, on Darkknight's recomendation in the other thread, I've started playing Ferion, and I must say, it's a very good game.

But anyways, I was just throwing together a logo for my empire (The United Dominion of Zeta Prime) Only thing is, I don't have anywhere to host the picture at, does anyone know of of a good (and free) hosting site that allows you to link to images?

Here's my Logo so far.

Any opinions of it?
    Attached Files
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Well...pretty much any free host will do...since they all support images and the images don't take too much space...but here are two sites to help you find a free host...:
    Find a free web host by searching our directory. Recommended Contact us to advertise here!

福利电影网是一个免费在线看电影电视剧的网站,提供高清热播电影电视剧在线观看,vip院线电影、热播国产剧每日实时更新,提供最优质便捷的服务!

Comment

Erm... Is this image everything you need webspace for? You can just use the link to the attached image (which would be this: http://apolyton.net/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=516225)! That´ll save a lot of trouble signing up with wacky hosting services you hardly need anyway.
      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Working...
      X