No announcement yet.

Help Sid - Brainstorm Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any language is easy if you have read enough books on that (it's my own experience).
    I know Russian and Georgian perfectly, and am still trying to learn English. I hope with success )

Lord, no genders and inflections (I'm not sure about the second since saw in dictionary) is cool. But TENSES!!! Oh, my God, they make me crazy

It is time to kill me, I see all topic I join becomes off-topic. Sorry.

BTW, I still think the easiest language to learn is Russian (among those three) because rules are work and there aren't so many exludions. Easiest language to write (again 3) is Georgian - what you hear is what you write, no spelling is needed (but damned grammar). All of this don't make English bad or less. Language of Shakespere and Kipling is shining anyway.

Don't beat me hurt please, I'll add something on-topic.

Civilinations for example.

Comment

Hey Stalker, don't worry about making things off-topic. We won't hurt ya. Maybe just rough u up a little... nah! Just kidding!

The off-topic element of these forums are the cream and butter of this whole forum - we live for off-topicness! Go ahead and make everything off-topic if you want - its a lot of fun!
      The honorary duty of a human being
      is to love, I am human and nothing
      human can be alien to me.

-Maya Angelou

Comment

Actualy, Saintly Lion, Sid/Brian need help either coming up with new Games systems that dont look like attempts to "work around" the leagal tecknicalities imposed on them since they Jumped ship and started up Firaxis or get off of their colective (expletative deleted)and REALY DOING the true CivIII. Frankly, if Brian/Sid Realy wanted to do a new "Civ" game he/they would have litlle trouble coming up with a new name. (Sid Myers Manifest Destiny of Nations has a nice ring to it.)

Comment

or

Manifest Destiny of Man

or Destiny of Man

or Sid Myers Trial of Nations

or have i made my point already?

Comment

Terran Domain

Gaia

Culture and Conflict

Ultimate Purpose

To Rise

SMC III(Sid Meier's CivIII, no copyright infringement)

Homo Sapiens Sapiens

Caves of Steel and Stone
            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
            X