X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theben
    Hey, you actually lived last time!!
    I know. I was trying to keep quiet about it though. Since I figured that if I sdaid anything, I'd be the first killed by the new mafia!

You have doomed me!!!!

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni
      Changing votes are a pain in the arse for GMs.
      True. That's why I asked Jamski, for old times' sake

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
        A pirate theme would be cool, though certain posters would, I fear, be unable to refrain from overusing 'walk the plank' style pirate jokes.
        Arr! Maybe ye needs to walk the plank!
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

And thus it begins.

Comment

Hey, Baby! Why don't you come up to my hammock and "walk the plank?"
            Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; May 8, 2004, 14:48.

Comment

hmmm.....name is Calico Harry Rackham.....me no like....

Comment

That's three Rackhams on this ship already.

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni
                  That's three Rackhams on this ship already.
                  Yep, we appear to be rackin them up already.

Comment

Yar! That's the rack for ye! (and then the plank... arr har har)
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Theben: Well, the Mafia is theoretically playing as a team. That said, there is a certain glory in winning as a lone Mafia, so yes, when I've been Mafia I've tried to point suspicion onto my fellow Mafia, both to raise my own position in the group as well as to say "See! I helped accuse that guy who turned out to be Mafia! Surely I couldn't be one of them, no?"

But if the Mafia really does work together as a team, they can be quite nasty- 3-4 people working to deflect the conversation at the wrong people can be quite powerful. With the Mafia being independent, you really want to kill the opposing Mafia- it's not like Jam will give out more clues against you, and you don't risk getting killed by another Mafia.
                      All syllogisms have three parts.
                      Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

I be takin to the name Wolfbeard if we is going to settle on a buccaneering theme...............

Comment

....and I be joncharr, me mateys.

Comment

Looks like its pirates in the next game then. I can't argue with this load of "walking the plank"

-Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Iron Roger Kidd saunters on board !!!!!!
                              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                                Iron Roger Kidd saunters on board !!!!!!
                                Is that some rock singer?

Comment

Working...
                                X