Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sent btw.

Comment

• Sometimes I post after work when I'm tired (like now). And if I want to actually think about my orders, I won't send until after I sleep.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
        the reason the semis were resolved at the same time is that you were posting instead of sending orders.
        Are you harkening as a doorbell again?
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Did I post without sending in orders right after? Did you? Pretty much case closed.

Comment

• Owch. We both decided on the same tactics.

To be honest, I still think "to the death" should be exactly that. I will consider that Jamski-San IV has died bravely in glorious combat, sword in hand, worthy opponent by his side.

So dies a mighty warrior.

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• All 4 contestants die horribly, their mangled bodies lying in a pile in the centre of the ring. Suddenly, a mage appears, and resurrects them all, but with slightly less hitpoints. They thank him and ask what he requires in payment. "I am partial to a good fight", he replies.

We must honour our debt.

Comment

• /me attacks the mage *

1 0 49
                1 0 49
                0 0 0

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• I'd also like "to the death" to mean exactly that, but I think we need reolution too. I have a cunning plan to continue the story, don't worry . So, Jamski, any preferences as to the resolution of your semi-final?

Also, I'd like to request Chaunk use a slightly more traditional (and versatile) weapon, like a warhammer, a board with a nail in it, or even his bare hands. More imaginative than a sword is good, though. The whole spiked helmet thing is incredibly hard to write about... and I still don't know what you meant about the gloves - do you know how many definitions for skunk there are at dictionary.com?

Comment

Theben we already agreed on 100
                    I believe Theben was talking about the HP for the other semi, not yours.

Comment

• Well, in that case, let's fight 60 HPs to the death.

-Jam

Comment

• 60HP to the death it is. And yeah, a board with a rusty nail in it is good thanks... Was a random thought at 2am to have a helmet with a big spike.

And even I don't know what was going on with the skunk...

Orders tomorrow, sleep now.
                        Play hangman.

Comment

All 4 contestants die horribly, their mangled bodies lying in a pile in the centre of the ring. Suddenly, a mage appears, and resurrects them all, but with slightly less hitpoints. They thank him and ask what he requires in payment. "I am partial to a good fight", he replies.
                          Nay, it would be the god Ares/Mars come to honor our valiant efforts by giving us all a second chance.

I believe Theben was talking about the HP for the other semi, not yours.

Ah, yes. Quite right.

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

• Sent also.
                              Play hangman.

Comment

• This would be an opportune moment to begin a new thread, so here it is:

The powers that be may toast this thread at will .
                                Last edited by J Bytheway; May 23, 2004, 15:50.

Comment

Working...
                                X