Cheaters, UNITE!!!1!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheaters, UNITE!!!1!!

okay u all know me as this hardcore gamer that talks only about Multiplay games and concepts.

But tHiS iS aBouT ChEaTiNg! The lighter side of video gaming, where you pwnz ur helpless AI with omnipotent power you give urself and make urself feel better after being frustrated at the same level/stage over and over again! or whatever!

- First of all, if you EVER cheated in MP games, you can confess here and be forgiven.

- Second of all, whats ur favorite/memorable cheats?

Some cheats I remember fondly:

SOnic 1!!!11!! OMG WTF LOL, Up down left right repeat!!!!

When I played Sims, I like never played it legit. Gave myself 1 kazillion blinb bling and built myself a phat party house for me and my friends. We had a lil boy who did all our dishes and take out the garbage. Child labor!!!! But he had to goto military school eventually and all my friends died (hunger, drown, fire ) after i spent biliions and billions of dollars partying and jobless. WTF i "lost" even when i cheated!

GTA cheats: the one where civilians fight each other is hilarious. and weapons cheat. causing mayhem onthe streets. ROFL!
    :-p

I never cheat in multiplay.

I cheat in single play because the AI cheats

But really I don't cheat in single play either besides reloading. But who's to say the AI isn't reloading as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
      But who's to say the AI isn't reloading as well?
      It does in BG2: ToB.

Comment

My favorite cheat: Using my brain in Counter-Strike public servers.
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
          You do know that gives you a HUGE advantage over your competition, right?
          Eliminates all the fun
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Re: Cheaters, UNITE!!!1!!

Originally posted by Zero
            When I played Sims,
            That's embarassing enough.

Comment

Re: Re: Cheaters, UNITE!!!1!!

Originally posted by GhengisFarb

That's embarassing enough.
              hahahahahah i know!!!11!!

but what can i say, i played it. guilty as charged. but ive spent time playing worse games than that in my life...

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                rofl!!! pub games are soooo fuNNy!!1!!!1!!!

Comment

You killed all the people when you played Sims. That redeems you somewhat.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

well, i didnt exactly play much at all.

spend 5 min exploring features and i put it on >>... came back an hour later and damn fools spent all the cash.

However, seeing a simulation of all my buddies living together in a frat house like setting was quite njoyable.

*gasp, did i say i had fun playing the sims!? >_<

Comment

Zero, check your PMs.
                      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

i've never cheated in MP per se. I may have used ceratin underhanded tactics that take advantage of the way that the game is programmed, but as for actaully putting in a cheat code, other than sports games, no I have never ever cheated when noone else was.

I reallyl ike the citizens with weapons, rioting, and the ladies follow you, b/c hten it is a survival mode thing.

The sims thing is cool and then it gets boring, and you try to do it legit, but it keeps funking up. The social aspect is the hardest for me to manage without cheating totally.
                        Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                        Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Whoooo, roll call!!! ......PRESENT!!!

No serious, I dont cheat playing fellow humans. Only AI's (if they cheat....)

Comment

I used to cheat in all SP games possible, but NEVER in mp games, but it's been years since I last cheated

... that is unless you call it cheating to give all pedestrians in GTA3 weapons, and then make them go insane
                            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I hardly ever cheat in SP, and never for MP. For SP it usually takes away any satisfaction at winning.

Comment

Working...
                              X