No announcement yet.

Cheaters, UNITE!!!1!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jamski might be on the high ground, but it's merely the highest point in a ravine.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Zero, you have no net connection, just a PC and the Sims plus any expansion packs you want (subject to the size of the room).

Comment

Can I suggest that the walls of this room be er, upholstered?

LotM, it would appear, from what I have read in this thread, that whack is the opposite of sex, ergo enforced abstinence, perhaps induced by a religious vow, or maybe as the side effect of being locked in a room with naught but the Sims for company.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
          Wow, we've turned the shy and retiring LotM into a dirty spammer. He's even stooping to 'the Skanky' and posting smiley posts. I knew you always wanted to leave the moral high ground and join us.
          au contraire, ive always had deep admiration for y'all, even if I (usually) havent chosen to follow suit.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by Zero

thats my special power. i talk so retardedly, the opponent cant help but match my level of stupidity.
            so, I WIN I WIN I WIN!!!!11!!

and good luck on ur spamming career lotm
            LOTM notes well that Zero is now obeying internet capitalization conventions.

Only usage LOTM doesnt understand is "11" Shouldnt it be +1? Perhaps Zero has acheived some personal goal of 11 spam posts.
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

LotM, far be it for me to call myself an expert, but I understand the use of 11 as being that of someone trying to repeatedly type ! and not putting enough pressure on the 1 key, thereby producing 1s instead of the expected train of !s.
              eg: Huzzah!!!!!!(finger slips off Shift key)11(back on again)!!!
              so: Huzzah!!!!!!11!!!.

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                Can I suggest that the walls of this room be er, upholstered?

LotM, it would appear, from what I have read in this thread, that whack is the opposite of sex, ergo enforced abstinence, perhaps induced by a religious vow, or maybe as the side effect of being locked in a room with naught but the Sims for company.

Hmm, definitely puts a different spin on all those teen girls playing the Sims.

Comment

Well it certainly explains why they always turn down my advances

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

You made advances to Zero? Now that is t3h WhAcK.

Comment

Is "z3r0" a Sims-playing teen girl? Is he?

(Answers on the back of a postcard to the usual address)

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

The sheep will be upset when he hears the news.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                          You made advances to Zero? Now that is t3h WhAcK.
                          OMG!!! Pwnzd!!! 11! that Roxors! l33t!!!

Comment

And thus the downward spiral is complete.

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                              LotM, far be it for me to call myself an expert, but I understand the use of 11 as being that of someone trying to repeatedly type ! and not putting enough pressure on the 1 key, thereby producing 1s instead of the expected train of !s.
                              eg: Huzzah!!!!!!(finger slips off Shift key)11(back on again)!!!
                              so: Huzzah!!!!!!11!!!.

my !!1!!1!! are always... faked!

and heres another shocking truth!!1!!!!

wrestling is just as faked as my last !!!11!! attempt!!!1!!!

omg!!!1!

and again!!1!!!!!!

and again!!11!!

Is "z3r0" a Sims-playing teen girl? Is he?

To be honest, im vida guerra.

no, really i am!!!!1!!
                              :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Zero
                                may the gayest comeptitor WIN!
                                omg no one went for the obvious troll setup!!!!!1!

You win!!!!1
                                Is poly losing its wits or is it just to high up there to feed such an obvious retort?
                                :-p

Comment

Working...
                                X