Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamski
    /me reclines on the comfy dry high ground, cocktail in hand *
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

That is my lounge chair.

*Skanky has never seen Jamski so angry*

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

*Except for the time Skanky put an electric whoopee cushion in Jamskis chair in his tea room, and it backfired, and ruined Jamski's new pants.
        Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
        Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Tis not my fault Jamski's cocktail ran out and there were no waiters to fetch him a new one. Alls fair in love and seating arrangements.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
            Tis not my fault Jamski's cocktail ran out and there were no waiters to fetch him a new one. Alls fair in love and seating arrangements.
            Is there any way to regain the high ground??

and whats with this Pwned??? Isnt it more common to sell your old games on Ebay than at a pawn shop??? My local EB express buys used PC games. Is it worthwhile looking for used games at pawnshops?
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

/me casts the spell of summoning rah

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Hey! That's my line.

Comment

never ever call me immature with my jackass spamming and trolls...

u guys are fighting over a who sits on the friggin lounge chair for cryin out loud. how childish. I remember doing that when i was in fourth grade!!1! (<---yea when i was 18 yrs old)

tsk tsk

EDIT: i should stop dissin myself. it takes away from yall's jobs. Next time ill set myself up better.
                  :-p

Comment

cheaters!!!!! , thats my ex wifes call!!!!
                    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

wouldnt that be great.

the ultimate cheat for the ultimate game where all males play...
                      we need like gamesharks installed onto chick's brains.

*inputs unlimited horny mood cheat
                      *inputs +10000 love point

etc etc. lol.
                      :-p

Comment

Well, like cheating in games, that would remove a lot of the fun, and the skill.

Comment

cheating doesn't remove fun in all cases spikey. It can add new life to a boring old gaem. The first time you screw around with al of the gravity cheats in any of the tony hawk gaems, it is awesome jsut seing how many tricks you cna do in one jump.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero
                            wouldnt that be great.

the ultimate cheat for the ultimate game where all males play...
                            we need like gamesharks installed onto chick's brains.

*inputs unlimited horny mood cheat
                            *inputs +10000 love point

etc etc. lol.
                            Ah, but you seem to have forgotten we have "THE MODERATOR" mod installed by default. This auto disables gamesharks and such, then boot/bans anyone attempting to use it.
                            There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

So we must revolt agaisnt the mod, and overthrow this terrorizing fascist, and set up a communist system, where the booty is distributed evenly.

Comment

Even if you disable THE MODERATOR I fear that most of the objects of your desire will run if you call them booty.

Comment

Working...
                                X