Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those always suck.
    Is it packaged nicely?
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

I am still witing

the game was installef arround 6 (itis after 12)

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Comment

still waiting

my freind tried resigning up and it came for him in 5 minutes

no lucj for me

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Grumbold,

Is there a mentalist character type, e.g. Professor X?
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

you can be a mentalist

in fact, it has all the character types on the site

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

still waiting

my freind tried resigning up and it came for him in 5 minutes

no lucj for me
                Maybe you should try whining.

Professor X?
                He rules. Is he your favorite x-man? Mine is hte Cykester(Cyclops) he jsut has a stick up his butt wayy too often.

Comment

considering that it has been 9 hours since I installed I deffinitely have reason to

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Whine away, but try to do so without as many typos.

Comment

How does the registration process work - is a unique cd-key from the retail purchase neccisary?

I was surprised to see City of Heros spread reasonably well over a peer-to-peer network. If a retail purchase isn't neccisary, I'll probably give it whirl. (I've never had a problem with the monthly subscription... but it's hard to justify buying a game that you have to pay to play anyways.)
                      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I wondered the same thing... My guess would be that you needed to buy the game to get a unique cd-key, which kinda makes it useless to spread on the internet...

I'm not interested in paying $12 per month, and defently not if I have to pay $40+ just to get the cd-key
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

i hate the monthly payments. If you could do one cheap yearly payment, then that woulkd be alot cooler. I jsut can't count on having the same 12 bucks every month.

Comment

They do have an option for you to buy 12 months, 6 months, 3 months or 1 month (if I remember correctly), at different rates per month... 12 months is cheapest, but still has a price of $12 per month, or something like that... too expensive I'd say...
                            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Geting a yearly plan usually means that you get a discount equivelant to about one month.

I've never played a MMOG for 12 months straight, however, so I wouldn't recomend geting such a plan.
                              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

If it's 12 per month fo 12 months, thta 144$ before you even find out that the game suxors. I think maybe charging you 30-40 buckaroos would be adequate. 50-60 max.
                                I'd go w/ the three month thing. It gives you time to explore the game well, and discover how crappy or not crappy it really is. The crappy thjing aboot the fees, is that when the old nostalgia hits a few years from now, and you want to play it, you won't be able to jsut pull it out liek you cna w/ Legend of Zelda, or any other classic game. The you have to sign up, and find that ther is nobody on the server, b/c they don't have the same nostalgia as you.

Comment

Working...
                                X