Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite DOS game

What is your favorite DOS game and why?
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

I'd would have to say the entire Commander Keen Series. I grew up on that, Wolfenstein, and Duke Nukem, But keen could kick all of them from here to Calcutta!

Comment

UFO, Civ, MoO and Railroad Tycoon, just to name a few.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Railroad Tycoon is far inferior to The Almighty Communist Dictator Commander Keen!
        Actually, I never knew that was a DOS game to begin with. There was another one that I really like, It was called, Battleship or something like that. It was pretty fun, you got to man the different guns, and shoot down planes and stuff.
        There was another good sort of maze like game called Rose it was pretty fun.

Comment

dude, it was think quick. think quick 4 ever!!!
          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
          Drake Tungsten
          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
          Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by bipolarbear
            I'd would have to say the entire Commander Keen Series. I grew up on that, Wolfenstein, and Duke Nukem, But keen could kick all of them from here to Calcutta!
            I love Commander Keen. He is my hero.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
              dude, it was think quick. think quick 4 ever!!!
              OMFG I love that game to death.
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

MOO1

Comment

x-com

Comment

Monkey Island 2, or the original Gabriel Knight. Or Micro Machines 2.
                    Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                    Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Sam and Max, Monkey Island... you have a nice eye for the great cult-following games.

Comment

Probably I'd also have to go for some older LucasArts adventures...........Sam and Max, MI, Day of the tentacle etc.

Comment

X-Com
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

CM2
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Pools of Darkness, or Civ 1, or perhaps MoM, or Premier Manager 1...

They were the real time-eaters

-Jam
                              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                              X