Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's left...

A salesman, a cook and a bookkeeper..

Hmm, I guess if we throw in a scotsman, there a least a dozen jokes there.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

The mafia are either working together, or there is only one left.

The poison is made from hemoglobin, which is supplied by the neck wounds.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Criminy, I'm at a loss.

Bookkeeper or salesman?

I've been against the vote-for-Kassi tide for several turns now, and it has yet to turn up the true killer. However, I am a stubborn sort of fellow...

I really can't see any obvious clue leading to either one, except for the way-too-obvious-to-be-believed "Kassi wiped his mouth" clue.

I've been in the final three before, picked the wrong guy, and ended up dead, the Mafia victorious.

If I vote Kassi, it's over. He's dead, and either we win or GJR kills my ass.

If I vote GJR, Kassi could vote either way, leading to a situation where it is only him and me OR a three-way tie.

Too many damned variables...

oh, what the hell:

Ramsey
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer

I've been in the final three before, picked the wrong guy, and ended up dead, the Mafia victorious.

Well, I personally think that if you end up dead, the mafia will lose.

And that is 3 more finals than I've been in.

I'll have to see about that.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

If it is Kass, he'll vote for ramsey now, and you're all dead.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Ow c'mon Kass.. I wanne know before going to bed..
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Ah, well, this is interesting.

You see, I've had my suspicions about Guynemer for quite a while, and I wanted to have him cast his vote before making any final decision myself. While the evidence against ramsey is mounting, Guynemer's voting behaviour has been suspiciously like that of someone who's trying to make an ally for the final three. That would explain why I haven't had my arse killed yet, either: Guynemer is simply trying to play me to his side so that he can get to me in the end, after gjramsey is killed. UR was the uncertainty factor, he was the only one whose vote he could not safely predict, hence he nailed him. It just adds up so perfectly, even though there aren't any factual clues to corroborate my theory.

Thus, I'm going to have to go with my gut instinct here and vote Guynemer. A real thriller, eh. My luck has been good so far, now I just hope it'll last through this three-way tie as well.
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

It's a damn shame ramsey voted before I and Guynemer did... I might have had a chance to get a 2-1 against Guy with him. Oh well, I put my fate in the hands of fortune once again.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Oh great Want to try your luck again with the 3-sided coin?

Pick "heads" "tails" or "sides"

If you pick CORRECTLY you are DEAD.

Anyone to pick first?

-Jam
                    Attached Files
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I'll pick first. Heads.

Comment

Ack, prolonged silence can mean only one thing... I picked correctly and you're writing the conclusion to the story.

Comment

* Reload *
                          nothing new

* Reload *
                          nothing new

* Reload *
                          nothing new

C'mon !!!!!

Comment

It had to run out eventually...

It was "heads", the password was "timeout" and Kassi is dead.

From the Memoirs of Jamski van Helsing

...Well having watched Kassiopeia put to death by GJRamsey and Guynemer I fully expected the ordeal to be over. Suddenly GJRamsey moved - faster than I could have reacted, and pressed a staple gun to Guynemer's neck.

There was a moment of horror as Guynemer realised he'd been right, before GJRamsey pulled the trigger, killing Guynemer.

I moved fast, pulling the burning stake from Kassiopeia's chest and ramming it into the heart of Guynemer, who fell to the ground, dead.

"These fools" I thought "It was clear to me that Vampires don't use staple guns."

With those thoughts I abandoned the castle to its ghosts and false rumours.

The mafia, GJRamsey, has won!

-Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Ack, prolonged silence can mean only one thing... I picked correctly and you're writing the conclusion to the story.
                              Yep.

-Jam

Comment

*#%&[¤$!!

Oh well. At least it was exciting. Sorry Guynemer

Comment

Working...
                                X