No announcement yet.

Mafia XIV - Mafia Gothica (thread 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like watching when I'm not playing... I'm fine with fighting to get in, personally.
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Jonny.
      oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by FlameFlash
        I like watching when I'm not playing... I'm fine with fighting to get in, personally.
        No problem dude....different strokes eh....
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I like playing, so I'll reserve a spot for myself while I'm here.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
            I like playing, so I'll reserve a spot for myself while I'm here.
            You have to post in the sign up.

Comment

I'm forced to vote Jonny in self-defence. Jonny's vote will be rather obvious, so the choice rests on Urban Ranger's shoulders now.
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Code:
                mafia2
                Name Voted for
                Kassiopeia Jonny
                GJRamsey Kassiopeia
                Vlad Antlerkov Jonny
                General Ludd Kassiopeia
                Guynemer Jonny
                Jonny Kassiopiea (assumed)
                Urban Ranger -
                That appears to be indeed the case Kassi. Nervous again?

-Jam
                Last edited by Jamski; April 2, 2004, 17:04.
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Nervous again?
                  Very. UR is a complete riddle to me, so it can go either way. Of course I hope he'll be on the side of justice, but what if Jonny's innocent too?
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Kill 'em both just to be sure.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Sounds good to me... means sign-ups start before the weekend.

Comment

Kassi is a lot like the German football team isn't he. tie...tie...tie and hey presto they win the World-Cup.
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Needless to say, I vote Kassiopeia.

Comment

Somehow I get the feeling UR will vote for someone else, just to see if fortune again smiles on Kassi.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Quiet you! Don't give him any thoughts.

Comment

/me gets a virtual coin ready just in case*

-Jam
                                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                                X