X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jamski
    *shrugs*
    Sums it up nicely, I think.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• It's not my fault that the great unwashed were too dumb to vote for me repeatedly.
      But loads of clues and most of the write-ups all pointed to me. If I had been the mafia then I'd be justified in moaning that you uncovered me.

Great game though!
      (I'm quite glad that I'm missing out on the more geeky Trekkie rip-off. I'm thinking of either rewriting Cruise for a Corpse, or maybe some cheesy Friends parody, with all the 'polytubbies living in a big block of flats and constantly in and out of one another's apartments. With, but of course, hilarious consequences. It may be ages before I get round to writing one though, with a busy time at work now, and my holiday beginning on Wednesday ).

Comment

• I'll leave this one open for one more day to let people post their comments/congrats.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• They are supposed to occasionally encourage people to vote for the mafia as well.
          Not quite. If Jamski's approach is to incriminate everyone but the Mafia, then it's quite obvious who we should vote.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• For Kassi!!!
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Sorry Skanky, I'll have to toss a coin before Kassi can die...

Comment

• sorry for not being around to finish the game, forunalty i was killed so in the end it didnt mater, my technicla problems got worse and today is my first day bavk on line,....

yes i was the mad poisoner, and i felt too many clues pointed to me but i survived till much later than i expected and only got killed by a random dice toss because some fool decided to make a 3 way tie rather than look at the clues...

well done GJR ......
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
                  I'm thinking of either rewriting Cruise for a Corpse, or maybe some cheesy Friends parody, with all the 'polytubbies living in a big block of flats and constantly in and out of one another's apartments. With, but of course, hilarious consequences.
                  and the theme from Benny Hill?
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                  X