No announcement yet.

Games you couldnt finish.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have yet to finish XCom: Terror From the Deep.
    After weeks of playing, I discovered there was a bug that prevented me from ever moving forward through the tech tree.

"Just apply this patch and start a new game..."

I didn't put in all that effort just to throw it away and hope another similar bug wouldn't render my new effort equally wasteful.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I got bored with Age of Mythology at one point, and then a subsequent reinstalling of windows saw that disappear off my system.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

mafia games i never finish as i get docpiled by the villagers !!!

F1 i never finsish as i get run of the track by ADG.....

Gladiators I never finished as I got hammered by everyone...

IWS games i dont know anyone in OT so cant score well....

I just basically suck at forum games...
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
          There aren't many singleplayer games I play (non strategy). Jedi Outkast 2 is really the only one I can think of. I just got bored with it.

I still play it once in a while when I get stoned. Light sabres are cool!
          werd.

except for the fact u hating WC3, ur an ok guy.

single player usually sucks. the game i like to play stoned is general chaos.
          :-p

Comment

hmmmmm , the surgeon general warns that drug use is not as healthy as you may think ......

Comment

I can't finish Tetris - it keeps beating me!

I can't finish the super duper Ultimate Pro Challenge (or whatever it's called) on Pro Evo - the one where you have to do the fairly easy challenges all in a row and never make a mistake.

I never finished Knights of the Sky either. I absolutely loved the game, and can't remember but it may have made its way into my top 10, but there was a problem with it saving to my Amiga so I had to just play for hours in a row and see how far I could get before either dropping of exhaustion or being hit by a flukey n00b German pilot.

Comment

havent finsihed getaway for the Xbox.....

Comment

MORROWIND
                  multiple games of RISK and Monopoly have been sadly ended due to time constraints.
                  There was a really biznitchin game on the NES called Nightshade, which was really cool, but had NO way to save progress.
                  The Sims takes forever!!!
                  Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                  Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
                    Master of Orion 3.

By choice.

ACK!
                    Can't argue there...

I regret ever buying that thing...
                    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

I haven't finished any of the games I own, not a single one. But that isn't a surprice from a noob like me. Usually I just get bored to be destroyed by enemies everytime I play.
                      The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
                      - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

MoO 3, the SimCity series, and all of the StarCraft/WarCraft crap.

Comment

StarCraft. Ended about 1 1/2 hours into the game.

Comment

Working...
                          X