Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games you couldnt finish.

Is there any games you couldnt finish?

I hate shinobi. I cant beat that crap. I want to just cheat and get it over with, but i dont know any cheats. Whack!

Did anyone beat shinobi? apparently this game is notorious for being a tough game to beat. I thought it was just me... afterall i suck at platform games.

i believe im still stuck in like level 4 or 5. This game sucks!11!!!
    :-p

I never did beat Abadox on my Nintendo. Of course, I haven't played it since I was 12 or so.
    "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Morrowind
      cIV list: cheats
      Now watch this drive!

Comment

Re: Games you couldnt finish.

Originally posted by Zero
        Is there any games you couldnt finish?

I hate shinobi. I cant beat that crap. I want to just cheat and get it over with, but i dont know any cheats. Whack!

Did anyone beat shinobi? apparently this game is notorious for being a tough game to beat. I thought it was just me... afterall i suck at platform games.

i believe im still stuck in like level 4 or 5. This game sucks!11!!!
        The only shinobi game I remember was one an arcade version from the late 80s and I pretty much pwned that one.

But there have been many games I haven't finished. Homeworld for one. I can't get past the 1st part of the last Higara mission.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

FF8, well not technically speaking since i completed it first time, but recently played it again and silly me went onto disc 4 without picking up the items for ultima weapons and damn fighting those end bosses just using GF's is tough nearly did it twice tho, literally just 3 or 4 more casts ... damn mutt didnt come and save me though
          Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

homeworld. last mission is a ***** from hell.
            When the stars threw down their spears,
            and water'd heaven with their tears,
            Did he smile his work to see?
            Did he who made the lamb make thee?

Comment

Originally posted by MattH
              Morrowind
              Same here, after some time it slows down so much that makes it unplayable unless I exit the game and reload where I left. I got tired of it and compressed the savegame for later use, I´m going to finnish it... someday
              The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Simcity 2000.
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Fallout. The first time around I didn't play farther than the Military Base for reasons I can't remember, and the second time around Windows XP corrupted the game and the saves, causing it to crash every time I tried to enter the final vault. I didn't know about this bug until after playing for a rather long time, so Fallout will remain unfinished for quite a while.

homeworld. last mission is a ***** from hell.
                  I was stuck on that one for several years, but then after getting enough practice with other games (HW was my second PC game ever) I beat the sucker. I assembled a completely absurd amount of ion cannon frigates by salvaging them from that globe in mission 13, and even though the number of foes in the final two levels is ramped up when you do that, they were simply no match to my core fleet of over 100 ICFs.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Zelda II for the Nintendo. So damn hard.
                    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Master of Orion 3.

By choice.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

when i meant finish, i expected u guys to exclude game slike the sims, and sim city....

oh and my bad. I meant shinobi for ps2. that game is a *****.
                        :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
                          Master of Orion 3.

By choice.

ACK!
                          Same here. I love space strategy turn based games, almost all of them. I liked MOO2, but as for MOO3 i tried really hard, but somehow before I hit 100 turns i push "uninstall"...
                          Mart
                          Map creation contest
                          WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Too many to list, but the one that sticks out is Dark Stone. I ran into some bug and could not figure out what t do to get around it.

Comment

i hat egames that you can "finish" so rarely buy them.. i prefer games that are replayable .....
                              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                              X