No announcement yet.

Team Mafia Redux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, but doesn't it get loney down in that hole?
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Yup, I suppose the rules depend on the number of players on each team.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by FlameFlash
        Because it's faster for one to kill one other than for two guys to get together to kill one guy?

But what happens when:

Players 1-3 all hitman team 1
        Players A-C all hitman team 2

1 attacks A, who attacks 2, who attacks B, who attacks 3, who attacks C, who attacks 1

Will they all die?
        IF 1 kills A first, then he wont be able to attack 2, who'll successfully kill B, who then wont be able to attack 3, and so on...
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

They shoot time-delayed darts.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
            But what happens when:

Players 1-3 all hitman team 1
            Players A-C all hitman team 2

1 attacks A, who attacks 2, who attacks B, who attacks 3, who attacks C, who attacks 1

Will they all die?
            IF 1 kills A first, then he wont be able to attack 2, who'll successfully kill B, who then wont be able to attack 3, and so on...
            You can't. You can only have one hit each turn. The Mafia family can send out one or more members to carry out the deed - sometimes an excess to assure the success of the operation.

For example, ADG's team send out 5 hitmen to kill Skanky, whom they suspect to be a Don of an opposing family. In this way, even if they lose one hitman, Skanky will still be neutralised.

Unfortunately, Skanky turns out to be a Bystander. Oops.
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

Ok...

but then what if player1 is sent to attack player2 who is sent to attack player1? I suppose they both die...
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I would say so... especially since the odds for that happening are very low.
                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Yup, because moves of the same speed are executed at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                  X