No announcement yet.

HTML 'poly 5-a-side football THE GAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Red Team :

Doc intercepts Duke,
      SC Intercepts Zopperoni,
      Raz tackles UR,
      Skanky intercepts Alva,
      Frozzy moves forward 1 square.

Code:

Jampitch

Left Pitch (a) Yellow Team Goal (centre pitch) (b) Right Pitch (c)
      Yellow Defense (1) Duke Yellow Defense (1)
      Yellow Attack (2) Alva Skanky Doc Hueij (*) Yellow Attack (2)
      Midfield (3) Zopperoni Spaced Raz fouls Urban Midfield (3)
      Red Attack (4) Frozzy

Red Attack (4)
      Red Defense (5) Red Defense (5)
      Left Pitch (a) Red Team Goal (centre pitch) (b) Right Pitch (c)
      Ready for the next round? Nice little backheel touch-back there by Urban for the Gold team, while the Reds mill around like drunken sheep. However, his silky skills were not appreciated by Raz, who scythed his legs from under him. The ref was cleaning his glasses.

(foul #2!!!)

-Jam

Gold Team :

Hueij: moves to C2
      DoY: moves to B1
      Alva: moves to B2
      Zopperoni: stands still
      UR: passes to Hueij
      Last edited by Jamski; March 11, 2004, 09:52.
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Doc must have been rolling round on the floor like a ham actor when he was fouled last time round, because he's managed to move 2 squares this turn!

Cheats!

I thought that the third tackle by one player would be punished with a free kick, not the third tackle by any player. People will be sent off soon if we're playing like this!

Comment

• I was thinking... perhaps the pitch is too small. Its far too easy to mob the other players... either that or say you can only tackle/intercept players in the SAME square as you. I'd prefer more squares, or leave it as it is.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• I told you so.....

Comment

• Sent my recommendations to Spikie.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Yea, Jam, I think it's better to reserve the red card for people who make second yellow card offense.

Comment

• Doc must have been rolling round on the floor like a ham actor when he was fouled last time round, because he's managed to move 2 squares this turn!
                  The crowd certainly think so. They're booing Doc.

I thought that the third tackle by one player would be punished with a free kick, not the third tackle by any player. People will be sent off soon if we're playing like this!
                  Yeah you're right, I just wanted to make you nervous

Well, after the first goal, I'll make the width 5 and the length 7.

Perhaps.

-Jam

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                    I was thinking... perhaps the pitch is too small. Its far too easy to mob the other players... either that or say you can only tackle/intercept players in the SAME square as you. I'd prefer more squares, or leave it as it is.

-Jam
                    Yea, more squares would be better, but let's consider that for the next game.

Let's see if Team Gold can score in this situation.

Comment

• Are you not going to move Doc back then Jamski? Because if he can move two squares and no-one else can then we're in deep trouble. He should be on 2B.

Comment

• It doesn't really matter, since he'd still be in an adjacent square.

The field is really too damn small.

Comment

• Can we only pass one square?

Comment

• well the ball getting further and further from golds atttack goal...

will be itneresting to see how they get out of that corner ...
                            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Are you not going to move Doc back then Jamski? Because if he can move two squares and no-one else can then we're in deep trouble. He should be on 2B.
                              This is true. I thought I just edited it

The field is really too damn small.
                              Like I said, I'll consider enlarging it, if someone scores.

-Jam

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
                                Are you not going to move Doc back then Jamski? Because if he can move two squares and no-one else can then we're in deep trouble. He should be on 2B.
                                everyone el.se can too just try to intercept or mark a player that moves...
                                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
                                X