No announcement yet.

HTML 'poly 5-a-side football THE GAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going to sleep. I hope our plan works out, captain.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• hmmmmmm sleeoping on the pitch aint allowed
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Be quiet, don't bother me.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• pulls URs shorts down and throws them to the crowd.....

then runs away .....

Comment

• See Zop, I knew it would be a good plan to make UR wear two pairs of shorts in case Ras got a bit excited!

Comment

• damn , blew my tactics !!!!!

Comment

• Orders appearing shortly.

Comment

• Ok, I'll put the kettle on.

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Can I have a brew please Jam?
                    What's Mrs Jamski up to these days?
                    Got any biscuits?
                    Mmm... delicious.
                    I must say, I am surprised that the erstwhile Doctor Spike has been so slow with his orders. I mean, it's not as if his team even have the ball so they don't have much to think about. Maybe they're just slow.

Comment

• Orders have already been sent.

Comment

• Correct interpretion - if you tackle/intercepet someone who moves out of your reach, you just trail after them (remember the 1-square-per-turn speed limit)

Processing....

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Red Team :

Doc intercepts Duke
                          Skanky intercepts Alva
                          SC intercepts Zopperoni
                          Frozzy intercepts UR
                          Raz tackles Hueij.

Gold Team :

DoY: stands still
                          Alva: moves to A3
                          Zopperoni: moves to A4
                          UR: moves to C4
                          Hueij: passes it deep to Zopperoni

Code:

Jampitch

Left Pitch (a) Yellow Team Goal (centre pitch) (b) Right Pitch (c)
                          Yellow Defense (1) Duke Doc Yellow Defense (1)
                          Yellow Attack (2) Raz fouls Hueij (*) Yellow Attack (2)
                          Midfield (3) Alva Skanky Midfield (3)
                          Red Attack (4) Spaced(*) intercepts Zopperoni

Urban

Frozzy
                          Red Attack (4)
                          Red Defense (5) Red Defense (5)
                          Left Pitch (a) Red Team Goal (centre pitch) (b) Right Pitch (c)
                          The tight marking of Red Team is paying off as Spaced out-jumps Zopperoni on the left touchline to intercept Hueji's long pass. After passing he was immediately hacked to the floor again by a raging Raz.. the ref waves to play on, but he has his eye on Raz now after two fouls within moments of each other.

-Jam

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                            Correct interpretion - if you tackle/intercept someone who moves out of your reach, you just trail after them (remember the 1-square-per-turn speed limit)

Processing....

-Jam
                            STufFyoU Jam.

Now what's supposed to happen? Do I get three wishes or something?

Anyhoose, can I have some clarification re: interception. As far as I'm concerned, the way interception should work is thus: Player A moves into the square occupied by Player B, who is looking to pass the ball. At the end of the turn, Players A and B both end up in the same square, regardless of where the ball ends up. If Player B tries to pass the ball in the direction from which Player A approaches him, then Player B intercepts the pass and wins the ball. If the pass is going in the other direction to Player A, then Player B cannot intercept it, but will still move into the same square as Player A. Basically, you can only intercept a pass made in your general direction. If you choose to tackle Player A, then you'll win the ball, but may give away a free-kick (depending upon whether the referee has woken up).
                            Last edited by duke o' york; March 12, 2004, 11:46.

Comment

• (Dammit - a ball duplication - Hueij has a "ghost ball" I can't be arsed to delete.)

Play on fellows

-Jam

Comment

• Who has got the ball then? There are two on the pitch.

Comment

Working...
                                X