Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent again.

Comment

And recieved Look fine to me apart from the "attempted move" but that you knew anyway, it seems.

Now, what happened to the hyper-good Gold Team?

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I'm still hyper-good if it's worth anything.
        Maybe Zop's having his lunch?

Doc, I mean that I got bored of having your sig, not that I was bored of your sig and that's why I decided to "borrow" it. And if you want to know how to get the "no-sig-but-with-a-sig-line" effect when you think everyone knows you have changed your name, then I am happy to share with you. Simply put some code brackets into the sig line, but with nothing in between them. My nothing is in italics - can you tell? You could use code or bold if you really wanted to be different.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

You can't, the ball is on your side.

Or maybe you want to take out Doc?
          i just going to tackle you even if you dont have the ball.....
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
            Can I have two sets of orders, getting the Gold partisan fans to chuck (empty, of course) beer bottles in Frozzy's direction in a vain effort to wake him up? Please....
            we usually refill the bottles/cans with "recylced beer" before throwing .....

Comment

DoY: But why would you have it at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Doc
                Steady on hooligans, I just got to my PC and Frozzy indeed sent orders during the night. I will pass them on now.

And DoY what do you mean you were bored of my sig so decided to impersonate it?

Raz, I think I've found you a target.

yeah !!!!!!! lines up DoY !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                  Now, what happened to the hyper-good Gold Team?
                  Sorry, I had classes. I just submitted our moves.

As Ming would put it: Are You Ready For Some Football?!

Comment

yeah yeah , kick it doc , kick it .....

Comment

So, did I score?

On the pitch I mean.., I know the answer on the not-on-the-pitch-scoring quite well, so don't bother.
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

* Everything is taking place in slow motion.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Well, it is sunday league (or is it saturday) football.
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                            So, did I score?

On the pitch I mean.., I know the answer on the not-on-the-pitch-scoring quite well, so don't bother.
                            have we kicked off yet ....????

Comment

All the orders are in. Is something going to happen now?
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Ahh, so something is indeed supposed to happen, I was starting to wonder about that..

Comment

Working...
                                X