X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no

Comment

let me see now...

- civ3: i have 3 or 4 games unfinished right now.
      - smac: 3 games unfinished (one of them was actually started a year ago!)
      - ctp2: 2 games unifinished.
      - deus ex: unfinished (cannot figure how to escape from the ship after blowing it up)
      - commandos behind enemy lines: stuck in mission 7 (lost the will to play it some time ago, but i plan to finish it eventually)
      - outcast: i'm still in the world of temples (the 'second' level)
      - grand prix 3: i started a season not long ago, playing as barrichello; but i'm too lazy to set up the wheel everytime i want to play it.
      - gabriel knight 3: grace is about to arrive in rennes-le-château, so i think that i still have a long road ahead of me...
      - fallout 2 - i've been playing it more and more in the last few days. i'm in klamath right now, and there are lots of things to explore. i got pissed off today, though, because i accidentally let two brahmins escape and had to push them back to their corral.
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I finish a fair amount of games.
        Some of the console games are too easy.
        It must be very hard to match the difficulty level to your market.

Comment

FP!

deus ex: unfinished (cannot figure how to escape from the ship after blowing it up)

Erm, go out the door you entered the ship from?
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I have an unfinished game of smac.

It seems my skills have gone rusty after all these years of not playing.

I'm losing, and don't know how to recover . Actually I'm not losing, but I know the University will soon surpass me. they already have higher tech units that I cannot defeat. The entire world hates me.

Comment

I only finish a game if it holds my attention. So far Starcraft is the only one thats really managed that x pack aswell as original. Splinter cell also.

I don't really class the campaigns in games like battlefield as beating the game. All it is is just skirmish mode lined up in a sequence.

Comment

Even if i like games, i will no longer play out tedious games where i have to search for something, or mop up a fledgling empire etc.

agree with UR on the sims....why go to work when you can make more with a few typed words.....

civ 2 mp games are often left unfinished... all my smac, civ3 games are done, though i am about to start a new conquess.

vice city, just getting into this one, the stupid little copter with the bomb is giving me trouble, but i know how to beat that, and phnom phenh 86, i ca'nt control the $#%$^% minigun very well

about to start playing viet cong, RTCW, and Splinter cell...

already mastered mvp 2004 baseball....tony hawk,
                Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
                  How did you deal with the whole social issue? I can never make enough friends to get anywhere in my career.

make families in your neigborhood that consist of a million hot women with a wall and a phone for a house. then just play the "game" with only one of the families. When you eventualy get "married" have your hot wife stay at home while you're at work and have orgies with the neigbors.

oops said too much.
                  Like experience runs in diablo, you literally need to allocate sim time doing "social runs" in that game.
                  :-p

Comment

Working...
                  X