No announcement yet.

Do you always finish computer games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am pleased to announce that tonight I have successfully completed Diablo for the very first time. I used a Rogue and Diablo wasn't too bad as long as you were smart enough to kill as many of his servants as you could beforehand - if you made it a one on one contest and fought beside the stairs, you could always duck to level 15, and either replenish your quickkey health potions from your inventory or town portal to replenish your inventory. Since Diablo retains his injuries as you go back and forth, it is pretty easy to wear him down.

Comment

simple ansr .. yes
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

I cheat, but I am also playing the sism, which isn't really winnable "Per se". So I don't really know if using the "Money Cheat" as it is clled, really qualifies as cheating.
        This actually really raises a very serious moral question.
        If there is no apparent goal, and thereby no way to"get ahead", is it possible to cheat. And is altering the situation through less than conventional means actually cheating? And should you feel guilty about it, and cry yourself to sleep at night while clutching you pillow as lie lie in the fetal position on your tear stained floor?
        Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
        Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

simple ansr .. yes
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by bipolarbear
            I cheat, but I am also playing the sism, which isn't really winnable "Per se". So I don't really know if using the "Money Cheat" as it is clled, really qualifies as cheating.
            This actually really raises a very serious moral question.
            If there is no apparent goal, and thereby no way to"get ahead", is it possible to cheat. And is altering the situation through less than conventional means actually cheating? And should you feel guilty about it, and cry yourself to sleep at night while clutching you pillow as lie lie in the fetal position on your tear stained floor?
            I assume you mean the sims.

Yeah I did the money cheat. As that game has no real ending, cheating doesn't count

But I did the money cheat once I figured out how to get my timing down and actually turn a profit. After that it was repetitive to go to work every day (hell, I do that in real life). So why spend 2 or 3 months going to work, when I can just cheat and get the money instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
              simple ansr .. yes
              hmmm you copying me ????
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin

hmmm you copying me ????
                simple ansr .. yes
                If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I don't finish all games, some you just get tired of and some are to hard. And there are games who don't end, like Championshsip manager.
                  It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Hehe Raz is either permanently drunk or a very bad typist. I'm not sure which.

Comment

But I did the money cheat once I figured out how to get my timing down and actually turn a profit. After that it was repetitive to go to work every day (hell, I do that in real life). So why spend 2 or 3 months going to work, when I can just cheat and get the money instantly.
                      How did you deal with the whole social issue? I can never make enough friends to get anywhere in my career.

Comment

How did you deal with the whole social issue? I can never make enough friends to get anywhere in my career.

make families in your neigborhood that consist of a million hot women with a wall and a phone for a house. then just play the "game" with only one of the families. When you eventualy get "married" have your hot wife stay at home while you're at work and have orgies with the neigbors.

oops said too much.

Comment

I haven't finished GTA (never got through the final Vice City level), GTA2 (um... I think I have beaten all levels, but I haven't found all bonuses yet) and Commandos:BEL (still playing).

Oh, and I did beat Queen: The Eye, even if I sucked at it and didn't like it all that much. I used massive amounts of reloading though. Sometimes reloading several times in a single fight.
                          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

make families in your neigborhood that consist of a million hot women with a wall and a phone for a house. then just play the "game" with only one of the families. When you eventualy get "married" have your hot wife stay at home while you're at work and have orgies with the neigbors.
                            Wow, you spill it, like one of James Bond's villians, when they've got him on the operating table. Thanks alot, HTE WORLD OF SIMVILLE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

When you eventualy get "married" have your hot wife stay at home while you're at work and have orgies with the neigbors.
                              OR HUSBAND YOU SEXIST PIG!!!!!!!!!!! WOMEN CAN WORK TOO YAKNOW!!!

Comment

I finish most of the games I play, though it takes me much more time than required
                                Right now I'm trying to finish Throne of Bhaal after 6 months of not playing it

Comment

Working...
                                X