Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia XI - The Quick and the Dead are all mortal...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe he's simply a drunkard?
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• That's true. The killer could have been a drunkard. Then, I think Hercules should watch his regulars with special care...
      XBox Live: VovanSim
      xbox.com (login required)
      Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
      Spore page

Comment

• Hercules quickly installs special gun racks in Fox and Hounds.

Patrons please note
        Would drunkards, murderers and Mafia persons (if you are currently using the gun method of birth control) please leave their weapons in the courtesy racks provided. Thank you

That should stop them.
        Last edited by Hercules; March 2, 2004, 22:16.
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Last edited by Hercules on 02-03-2004 at 21:16

/me wonders if Hercules is just a very obedient citizen, or maybe received an offer he couldn't resist from one of the law enforcement officials of the village.
          XBox Live: VovanSim
          xbox.com (login required)
          Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
          Spore page

Comment

• Well, it's six to six now, either we wait for Ghengis or FlameFlash to break the tie or Frozzy tosses a coin.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• locks himself up in the fox and hound and drinks his worries away
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
                Hercules quickly installs special gun racks in Fox and Hounds.

Patrons please note
                Would drunkards, murderers and Mafia persons (if you are currently using the gun method of birth control) please leave their weapons in the courtesy racks provided. Thank you

That should stop them.
                *duke can't help noticing that Hercules didn't bother to install a shovel rack at the same time. Maybe this is because he always knows where his shovel is, and no-one else in the village would regard one as a weapon.*

Comment

• Hercules quickly installs special shovel racks in Fox and Hounds.

Patrons please note
                  Would drunkards, farmers, gardeners, others and Mafia persons (if you are currently using the spade method
                  of birth control) please leave their shovels in the courtesy racks provided. Thank you

That should stop them.

Hercules places his small trowel in the rack by way of encouraging others.

Comment

• While you are installing all these racks, any chance for a fishing line rack?
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• ADG.

Comment

• Nooooooo!

said ADG

BTW, can we stop with the bleeding annoying blue text?

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• This a well run Inn and the management responds quickly to customer demand. The racks are there as a partial safeguard against getting accidently shot or decapitated by drunkards mostly.

The racks hold weapons of limited distruction.

Meanwhile fishing line rack installed.

Comment

• Can I put my +3 sword of Planar Disruption (+5 against chaotic neutrals, or people who look at me boss-eyed) onto your rack please?

Comment

• Sure be our guest. Anything to prevent further deaths in our wee village. Said Hercules more in hope than expectation.

Is this better on the eyes Fox and Hound patron customer research department

Comment

• No, its horrible.

-Jam
                                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                                X